All About Ouija Boards

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
Light

Post by Light »

I for one refuse to ever us a Ouija board after my first few experiences.

My first experience with a Ouija board was good. I never had to touch the needle. It just spun on it's own. I asked a question, it would answer, everything was good after that. The second time, my lights flickered. It was weird considering that my dad had just changed the light bulbs early that day. The third and final time I used it the board flew off of my bed, hit the wall, and it broke. Seconds after that I was pushed off of my bed.

So after that, I burned it, and I will never use one ever again. I won't even allow one into my house.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

The board is a tool like any other.
The only difference is that the majority of the people that attempt to use one start with the impression that dark arts are involved and a fear that they will be tapping into "the powers of Satan". (after all, that's it's history/reputation and part of the margeting "charm")
The result is that they draw on negative energy and create the responses they thought they would get.
The more negativity..the more they get scared and the more negativity is generated.
In the end, the tool uses the practitioner rather than the practitioner using the tool.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
dragonwitch69

OUIJA BOARDS

Post by dragonwitch69 »

THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED WITH A OUIJA BOARD 2 BAD EXPERIENCES HAPPENED.I HAD NEVER USED ONE AND WAS CURIOUS,MY PARENTS HAD A BOARD{SHOCKING CAUSE THEY'RE THE ONES THAT TOLD ME THEY WERE EVIL}ANYWAYS THIS SPIRIT COME THROUGH AND SAID HIS NAME WAS ABDEN.A VIKING.HE GOT REALLY INSISTENT THAT HE WAS THERE FOR ME,TO {MARRY } ME.I THOUGHT I HAD SENT HIM BACK,BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS SPIRIT IS STILL WITH ME,I CAN'T SEEM TO BANISH HIM.ANY THOUGHTS ANYONE PLEASE! THE SECOND MESSED UP THING WAS WHEN ANOTHER SPIRIT COME THROUGH AND HAD A MESSAGE FOR MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.SHE WASN'T EVEN IN THE SAME ROOM.THIS SPIRIT TOLD US THAT MY DAUGHTERS DAD WAS GONNA KILL HER.NOW THAT MAD ME REALLY ANGRY.MY PARENTS STILL PLAY THE BOARD ALOT,THEY STILL GET BAD SPIRITS THROUGH,BUT AFTER MY EXPERIENCES WITH THEM I WON'T MESS WITH THEM
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

Your caps makes my eyes bleed, please refrain, thank you and have a wonderful day.
dragonwitch69

response

Post by dragonwitch69 »

sorry about the caps,will refrain
Rob899

Post by Rob899 »

Im making my own at the moment :) Out of wood :D
Robert
learn2lovem3

Post by learn2lovem3 »

I've never used one in my entire life but I've always been drawn to them even after hearing all of the scary stories. I printed out one and laid it out on a bit of cardboard and taped it down. It's in my magazine drawer at the moment and I've yet to use it.
My mother's friend's husband used one while he had a few friends over and they ended up contacting a evil spirit. I don't know exactly what happened anymore, but they were scared shitless. No argument there. That's why my mother never bought me the one by Hasbro or whatever.
It still didn't change my want for one. :/
nature_in_control

Post by nature_in_control »

my dad used a ouija board and he got a spirit of a man who killed millions :!: and he got loose :!: :!: so in conclusion ouija boards are all bad.if you want to talk to a spirit ask a medium to help you.
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hmm, Greenpeace: while Oiuja boards can prove risky to some, and serve as an open spiritual door, I'd take a moment to consider the truth and plausibility of what your father told you: it's highly unlikely Hitler or Genghis Kahn took the opportunity to come through during a session where your father was perched over his Ouija board.... that certainly may have been an exaggeration on his part, meant to discourage you from playing with the item yourself.

~Blessings~
astral

Post by astral »

I see this is old but I was reading through after my sister and I were thinking of trying a ouiji board.

I did have a bad experience my one time - age 13. We were asking silly questions about who we would marry, how many children we would have, etc. :lol:

Anyhow, the planchette started moving fast and spelled out "DANGER" and then it told us a man was outside our window and would try to break in that night. Awful! Of course, that didn't happen but I've been afraid of them every since.

astral
seeking wisdom on a new path

jbp4hs
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

:shock:

Whoah I don't blame you!~
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Kristy

agreement

Post by Kristy »

I do agree about Ouija Boards. I was unexperienced when I used one before. It was very difficult for me to read it correctly. That same night, I was dreaming and I kept seeing a very tall dark shadowy figure standing over my bed.
Burning_Dogma

Post by Burning_Dogma »

salt much? worse case senario just salt and burn the board (salt to prevent them from comming out and burning to sever the connection) most spirits need a medium a person an object something to keep them on this side when the medium is gone so are they thats why i think if you choose to use a ouija board have some lighter fluid and salt handy salt it a symbol of purity and there you have it and just remember alot of times they are just as curious as you are but remember no medium no spirit
ImperfectAngel

Post by ImperfectAngel »

I have one and never had any problems...I never use it...ever..not cause I'm scared just really don't ahve the need. Spirits find me just fine...without any boards haahah

But once, a friend of mine, who isn't a witch or wiccan, went to grave yard with me and played around...Nothing major happened except I learned my bff like to push the pointer LOL :lol:

We did ask for lotto numbers because she was going to lose her car...We didn't win big but we won $2000, which I gave mostly to her so she could keep her car. Althought I do think that was pure luck becasue if you could win the lotto by playing on the Ouija board everyone would have one :wink:
Li Li

Post by Li Li »

my friend has told me years back (before he was born), his half-sister's dad and his mates were playing about with a ouiji board and days later he's went abit insane and suicidal..... and well, committed suicide. his mum is very unsettled when it come to mentioning her 1st husband. i don't know if it's possible, i hope it's not possible. but that story's kinda freaked me out.

i'm still very curious about ouiji boards and would love to try it out, preferrably in a non threatening, evil-spirit-free home

Return to “F.A.Q.”