Protobulgarian runic talismans

Discussion of runes.
YanaKhan

Protobulgarian runic talismans

Post by YanaKhan »

As you may have read in other threads, I like working with protobulgarian runes. I personally feel a good connection to them and my sigils work better if made with protobulgarian runes. I have made some talismans which basically are sigils of a certain word and I thought some people might be interested.
These 3 are universal and serve a purpose, not a person. I have made personal talismans and they work perfectly, but they need to be charged by the person who they are meant for. So, here are 3 of my talisman symbols. They are supposed to be made on wood from a tree that grows near the place you live and consecrated with the elements. I am sorry about the quality of the picture. The first one is for success - personal or at work. The second one is for when you participate in a contest or an exam. It says "prize". The third one is for protection - magickal and against bad people, negative energy and evil eyes.
runic talismans.jpg

If anyone is interested, I could make personal talismans. I need your real name (in pm) and the purpose.
Kassandra

Re: Protobulgarian runic talismans

Post by Kassandra »

Wow, these are cool. Thanks for sharing.

YanaKhan

Re: Protobulgarian runic talismans

Post by YanaKhan »

You are very welcome :) I am glad you like them.

Return to “Runes”