Runic talismans

Discussion of runes.
YanaKhan

Runic talismans

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello all, i haven't worked with Nordic runes much, but I thought I would post this picture of some talismans. I am not the author of the talismans, but I wore the fifteenth one on a bracelet and I can tell it worked for me, so I'm just going to post and describe them.
3b7d3954c199ad12.jpg
These talismans could be made from clay, wood, metal and for ritual purposes, on paper.

1. To make wishes come true and achieving goals. The wishes are to be visualized in the circle of the talisman.
2. To remove negative energies and cleansing. Could be drawn on the earth and the person performing ritual should stand on it for protection during ritual.
3. To neutralize another's energy and deprivation of mage's power. The talisman symbolizes the astral body.
4. To achieve wealth and prosperity. When making the talisman, say "Three sources come in and three go out. What comes to the Earth is given by the divine".
5. To attract love. You should light a pink candle 7 days in a row, place the talisman near it and visualize the desire.
6. For making good dreams come true. It's supposed to be drawn with birch branch on parchment. Keep under the pillow.
7. Ancient symbol, connected to the Hammer of Thor. Used to ask Thor for protection.
8. Runic cross for protection against bad spirits, demons and astral attacks.
9. For protection against natural disasters. Used in the past to protect the ships from storms. Should be made with ascending moves.
10. Healing talisman, connected to Odin. Helps heal mind, spirit and body illnesses.
11. Helps connect and communicate with the gods.
12. For better fate and helps release bad karma.
13. Helps spiritual growth.
14. To help with mental tasks and exams.
15. For harmony at home, at work and society.
16. Helps with emotional problems and depressions. It's supposed to be made on paper and burnt while visualizing the problems burn in the fire.

I am not the author of this, only translated it. Hope you like the information.
Kassandra

Re: Runic talismans

Post by Kassandra »

Hey, this is neat. Thanks for the share. I think I will carve #14 into a candle and do a little meditation...got a lot going on right now, haha.

Thanks again.

-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I love these, thanks Elcida, Im really enjoying reading your posts.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Kassandra wrote:.Hey, this is neat. Thanks for the share. I think I will carve #14 into a candle and do a little meditation...got a lot going on right now, haha.
Thanks again.
You are very welcome :) I hope it helps you with the things you need help with (I sometimes need something for my waffling :lol: have not yet mastered the speech in English). So anyway, I'm glad you like it.
-Dark-Moon- wrote:I love these, thanks Elcida, Im really enjoying reading your posts.
Thank you :) I appreciate you like it.

Return to “Runes”