Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy - ONLINE HERBAL GRIMMOIRE

Moderator: Kassandra

Kassandra

Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy - ONLINE HERBAL GRIMMOIRE

Post by Kassandra »

I found this site to have some useful info on it that I was using for something I'm working on, so figured I'd share it. I put the links to it here rather than the "Websites" forum, so it won't get buried there. Plus, I'm on here a lot so it's easier for me to start from here to look something up. I cut and pasted the site map, below, so you could just navigate the whole site directly from here, like thumbing through an herbal grimmoire. Enjoy.

Refer to the post, Herbal Vocabulary: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=21014&p=157294&hi ... ry#p157294 to look up the plant-related terminology used here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy

Welcome to Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy. Learn the "Secrets" of Natural Healing directly from the writings and teachings of America's pioneer in herbal medicine, Dr. John R. Christopher.

DISCLAIMER & TERMS OF USE: All the legal stuff - Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy is an information site only. By viewing this site you are agreeing to the Disclaimer & Terms of Use found in this section.

SINGLE HERBS: This section features in-depth herbal theses from the graduates of the School of Natural Healing. You can learn the history, location, chemical constituents, medicinal qualities, contra-indications, known herbal formulas and dosages and applications of any particular herb that is in this section. Each thesis also has the author's personal experience with that herb.

AILMENTS & PROGRAMS: This portion of the site lists many different health Conditions, Definitions, Symptoms, Causes, and Herbal Aids. This area also outlines the processes Dr. Christopher recommended for over 30 different ailments. You will also find eight of Dr. Christopher's general healing programs including cleanses, the cold sheet treatment, incurables program, Mucusless Diet and more.

ARTICLES: In this section you can find the archives of our weekly newsletter.

DR CHRISTOPHER FORMULAS: This section describes the different Formulas created by Dr. Christopher. It covers Usage, Dosage, Ingredients, and Testimonials.

RECIPES: In this section you will find all the recipes from our weekly newsletter. Not only are they good, but they are good for you. We hope that you enjoy these as much as we do.

ABOUT US: Contains a brief biography of Dr.Christopher and David Christopher, Master Herbalist and son of Dr. John Christopher who continues the work of his father. Business Opportunities and Contact Information for Herbal Legacy can also be found here.

HERBAL EDUCATION: Your source for a Complete Herbal Education. Herbal Legacy's sponsor, The School of Natural Healing, was established by Dr. John Christopher in 1953 and has been dedicated to providing quality herbal education ever since. Learn more today.

LINKS: Contains links to sites that provide great content and value to you.

FAQ: If you have questions please check here first.

En Espanol: El Programa de los Tres Días de Limpieza y la Dieta sin Mucosidad

You can also SEARCH for any terms using our convenient search form at the top of each page.

We appreciate you visiting Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy. If you enjoy the site we encourage you to add it to your favorites list so you can come back often.

Herbal Legacy is proudly sponsored by The School of Natural Healing and Christopher Publications. We encourage you to visit their sites and support them.

Alura Noel

Re: Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy

Post by Alura Noel »

'

This is a great resource AND has some good recipes, this is getting bookmarked! I made the white bean soup and it was pretty good. Thanks for posting it smiley_dance

'
Kassandra

Re: Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy

Post by Kassandra »

Alura wrote:'I made the white bean soup and it was pretty good. Thanks for posting it smiley_dance '
Very cool.

AnaisStar

Re: Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy - ONLINE HERBAL GRIMMOIR

Post by AnaisStar »

I almost signed up to take the Herbal Education course through Dr. Christopher but opted to do a local one here in MA. This was I can take the workshops in person and meet the teachers who are teaching the online course. This is a great resource though. Thank you for sharing.
Kassandra

Re: Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy - ONLINE HERBAL GRIMMOIR

Post by Kassandra »

Cool, glad you likey. And good luck with your herbal course, sounds interesting. :wink:

Return to “Kassandra's Foray in the Green”