Premonitions, telepathy, empathy, and clairvoyance

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.

do you have premonitions, telepathy, empathy or clairvoyance?

all of the above
22%
none of the above
22%
premonitions
13%
telepathy
4%
empathy
35%
clairvoyance
4%

Total votes: 23

kittiekat93

Premonitions, telepathy, empathy, and clairvoyance

Post by kittiekat93 »

is it possible to make yourself get/have these things?

i would really like to know.

thanx,

Kitty :type:

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Sorry for any common questions or dumb answers.. im mostly new at this..
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i have empathy, not very strong yet but i am trying.

i think it is possible to learn these things if you havent got any of them, but you cant expect to meditate once be a super telepathic. it takes a bit of time.

the way i see it is all these things are there and the mind for most people doesnt really accept them, you have to open your mind to accept these things, like focusing on someones eyes wont help you (unless your into occulomancy)

but for now because you sound quit young, just take what you have and expand on it. maybe later in life your mind will be able for such things. just dont be in a hurry to do everything because you have the rest of yourlife.
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

i have a little bit of all, some stronger than others but i am trying to develop them.
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

I have empathy, and it is strong than i would like it to be.
I am trying to get it under controle, but i just can't block it...

I pick up emotions from almost everyone around me, and it can be very confusing and exhausting...
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

lol. like phoebe.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

Actually, i do have a bit of telekenisis :D i tried the pendulum swinging thing that was talked about somewhere else, but not with an actual pendulum, it was with this chain i have hanging from my ceiling with a bunch of dead flowers hangin from it (i dunno wtf its in my room for) and it started swinging from side to side *a little bit* like a realllllly little bit, but it did move :) but i had just woken up, so i dunno.... maybe it was just an illusion... oh well i will definetly kep working on it!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol, all of the abve and none of the above would have served better on the bottom.

"I pick up emotions from almost everyone around me, and it can be very confusing and exhausting..."

here here, thats why i dont like to go to the movies when theres a popular movie on
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

I don't even like going to the store to get food, at least not by myself...
I have gotten a bit scared to go out by myself because of my empathy...
Sometimes it just gets to much, and i start to panic, because everything confuses me...
I've tried so hard to get it under controle, to learn how to block other peoples emotions from affecting me, but it seams like nothing works...
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
Baratoz

Post by Baratoz »

I have premonitions that usually are centered on danger to myself. I've had them since I was young. I refer to it as my early warning system. It has saved my butt many a time.

It usually comes as a flash of something about to happen that last for only a second or two and other times it is an incredibly strong urge to do something, like switching lanes or slowing down for no reason while driving. Once I had a flash and all I saw was a tire blowing out. So I pulled into the slow lane and a few minutes later my tire went boom! Another time I was driving along and had the urge to move over a few lanes, so I did. Then a minute or two later a truck comes up the right most lane next too where I was and then stuff starts flying off the back of the truck. I was over just far enough to keep from getting hit with flying objects.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

if i ever get a strange urge that seems to come out of nowhere i go ahead with it, doesnt always turn out so great but it's always worth it lol.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

XD XD i probably should have looked that over.... rofl... (the all of the above/none of the above thing XD

saianalyd

Post by saianalyd »

alright so what exactly is empathy.?
my mom say's im "empathetic" she meant i feel sorry for people. a lot.

is empathy knowing what people are feeling without talking to them/ seeing their faces??
-lydia
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

What are telepathy, empathy, clairvoyance? I think I know what they mean, but I'm not sure.
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

Telepathy: can send mind messages to ppl
Claivoyance: see the future, or knows the future
Empathy: the ability to feel others feelings.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Telepathy: can send mind messages to ppl
Claivoyance: see the future, or knows the future
Empathy: the ability to feel others feelings.
*slaps forehead* I've heard of those. Empathy....like Phoebe right?

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”