Meaningful Visualization or A Regular Daydream?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
skytwinkle

Meaningful Visualization or A Regular Daydream?

Post by skytwinkle »

Hello everyone!

Yesterday night I started to meditate again to try and see signs of a God who might be calling me (I feel like I already found my Goddess), and nothing really happened. I’m still new to meditation so visualizing myself in a place is near impossible, so I just improvise that I’m in the vastness of space.

Towards the end of my meditation I started to daydream “clips” of cartoon centaurs for some reason. Immediately after I finished meditating, I saw a quick flash of a highly realistic snowy forest at night and right in the middle was a centaur just looking at me. He was pale, muscular, with long white hair and beard. I believe he had some kind of golden bracelet on his left wrist, but I’m not very sure. His horse half was of a brown color. The image was only there for less than a second, yet it somehow overcame my vision, which normally doesn’t happen when I’m daydreaming something for that short amount of time. Plus, his stare was intimidating/serious. :$

However, since it was so short of a time that the image came over me, I was thinking it was perhaps just something that was connected to the cartoon centaurs I was daydreaming while meditating. But, it was also too odd of a daydream to just blow it off, and I’ve had weird daydreams!
Image ”The day is for the humans who live on Earth’s surface. Come the night, and this belongs to the souls and spirits of the dead to whom the Moon alights for.” — J.M of Bariandaran
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Meaningful Visualization or A Regular Daydream?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think the vividness suggests to take it seriously. Meditate on the specific image and see where it takes you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

According to your other post You now have an idea where this image will take you. So stop meditating on a centaur or any other image that makes you uncomfortable. Take charge. Discern what the centaur stands for in your dream. Analyze your experience, the actions and your feelings & don’t just accept it. Question your dreams and look up meanings if you don’t know mythology. Your subconscious mind made the dream to tell you something it wants you to know.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

My first thought was, could this be a manifestation of Cernunnos? God of the forest and the animals?
I am unaware of a "centaur" God although there is Chiron, but I don't believe he was a god.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”