Heart shaped moon?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Heart shaped moon?

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Merry meet all
So I was meditating earlier on a guy I saw in one of my visions, who I'm meant to be with. I'm trying to get a clue of wheI meet him. I saw what looked like a heart shaped moon. Anyone have any clue what it means ?
blue_moon

Heart shaped moon?

Post by blue_moon »

Hey, can't help you much. But i googled it and found this
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Heart shaped moon?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hey Newbiewitch, would it effect how you approach this search if the beloved were your higher self?
Union with one's soul was the intent all ancient teachings and religions. The ancients used terms like "entering the bridal chamber" to signify this union. This was experienced by initiates of the Mysteries and involved an induced trance that released the spirit from the body; the spirit traveled within the Otherworld to reveal and unite with the god-self, and then returned to the body enlightened.

Symbolically hearts make me think of loving union. The moon is associated with the psychic and spiritual. So put them together: loving the spirit. I'm not saying thats what the symbols are...just something to think about. What do the symbols mean to you? What are all the associations you can imagine?
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Heart shaped moon?

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Well it could be that's one possibility
I was honestly confused as hell about it, as I was trying to get a sign of when I'll meet this guy. lol
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Heart shaped moon?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Whether it's a physical meet up or a spiritual encounter or combination, it is what it is and will occur when both parties have optimal opportunity to benefit.

Meditating on opening the chakras and maintaining balance would benefit both options.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Heart shaped moon?

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Well from what my friend Paul has told me me and this guy are destined to be together he's my soul mate apparently.
OK so things got even weirder last night i had a dream and in this dream me and Paul were arguing about this guy called Andy . now im not sure if it means anything (i don't know anyone called Andy) and while my friend Patricia thinks it might be the name of the guy and i do kinda have a feeling it is however im not 100% sure as it could just be wishful thinking. Argh why cant the universe just spells things out for me instead of giving me random tidbits lol

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”