Something strange happened to me last saturday

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Something strange happened to me last saturday

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

So last Saturday evening I was doing my normal guided meditation to ground, centre, heal, and shield. The grounding part went fine with the exception of I got the image in my head of a villain's mask from a cartoon I used to watch as a child. I tried to push it from my mind and began to open my root Chakra when am of a sudden I felt extremely scared. I can only describe it as I felt like I was in a place that I didn't know how to get out. I came out of my meditive state and was freaked out.

That morning I will admit I had begun to do a guided meditation to find my spirit animal but I got interrupted by my mother and couldn't refind my focus to continue. Now I have considered this might be e a panic attack, but this has never happened to me before and when I did the same meditation today, albeit with my crystals, I was perfectly fine. Anyone got any idea what it could be? My thinking is its either a spiritual awakening of some kind or mate it was the super moon's energy which overwhelmed me. I know it wasn't a spirit which did it as I can sense when spirit is near me.
Thanks for any light anyone can shed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Something strange happened to me last saturday

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm only posing questions. Treat it like a dream interpretation. What does the cartoon villain mask symbolize to you & can you relate it to something you are healing within you? Your meditative consciousness pulled it from your childhood memory to make a point. It uses pictures to speak.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I would take it even a step closer to child hood. Should you be forgiving of self, others or others and it's important you find closure now about something that happened then?
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Hm you both have a good point. I will have to meditate upon this.
barker

Post by barker »

I have felt trapped much like that once. Yes it was about childhood and forgiveness.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thank you all
So today i had another amazing experience while meditating but this time it was positive
So i was listening to some vibration raising music and omh i felt such positive energy i realised that for so long i had drawn on darker energies my power had literally come from a dark place. This would be why i could not sense the energy controlling my friend as i cloaked myself in the same darknessit feeds on. I've let my dark energies control me for too long. I was using the craft for the wrong reasons. To use a comparison to a TV show that used to be popular i was like willow from buffy i was abusing the magick using it purely for power. I feel like the experience i had was to do with forgiveness as previously I've never been able to forgive those who hurt me
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What an inspiring thing to share. Thank you!
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Please drop me a PM when your ready to talk. Sharing a traumatic experience gets it out and takes away its power to keep messing with you.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thank you planeswalker o will do
I also realised something that has made me realise when im ready i need to do some shadow work. I realised that alot of the things which pissed me off about my friend are not him.but me. Because alot of.the things he has done which piss me off I used to do and i guess when i was in that dark place it reminded me of how i used to be when i was a positive person. Unfortunately while he has seen brief glimpses of the real me he's 99% of the time only seen my dark side. However i accept that I've been unfair to him and i accept that i no longer need to draw on my energies from a dark place nor do i need to be better than everyone else. I guess I've realised just how alike me and him are even tho im still working through some stuff like how he was able to come to me in a dream before i knew about this entity using him. Im much more confident about saving him from it though. I even know the deities im gonna call on to help me with it. My patron goddess Isis and Ra

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”