Synchronicity Walk

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Synchronicity Walk

Post by SpiritTalker »

Synchronicity walks are a fun way to experience totally spontaneous, meaningful coincidence. This opens the psyche to working intuitively. There is no formal plan for the walk. These are just guidelines to follow during the walk 1) roll dice at all crossroads to let Chance give your direction: an odd number signifying go left, and an even number signifying go right. Odd & even can also be used for odd/no and even/yes. Doubles say follow the white rabbit. The number can also tell you how many minutes to follow that direction, or how many blocks, etc. 2) trust your intuition 3) never second guess your intuition.

It's a good idea & fun to go with 1-2 friends. At the start of your walk, roll the dice to get the day's number, which is then another indicator when determining choices when it shows up in a meaningful way. For example, suppose the day's number is 4 and at a later point during the walk, you rolled the dice and got the number 4 again. You notice you were standing next to the number 4 bus stop. Get on the bus and roll the dice to tell you how many stops before you get off.

The "white rabbit" reference for doubles referred to above means to spot someone unknown & conspicuous, and therfore hard to lose sight of, and follow them unobtrusively for a while. Roll the dice to see for how long.

Give yourself a comfortable length of time for your walk, and just be open to what comes into sight and wherever it takes you.
barker

Re: Synchronicity Walk

Post by barker »

I used to follow my intuition driving, finding new shops, items etc. It taught me luck and guidance very thoroughly. Eventually the synchronicities will tell you to go back home. This does work.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”