Subliminal frequencies

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
OnceInABlueMew

Subliminal frequencies

Post by OnceInABlueMew »

I found out about the use of "subliminal frequencies" through a friend, who used a audio clip to hypnotise themselves into altering part of their body. These frequencies allegedly bypasses the conscious brain and goes straight to the sub-conscious, to then work a desired effect. For my friend, that was getting a flatter stomach and curvier back. She says it worked, to our immense surprise; when she woke up after 3 days of using it, her back was in pain but she did have less fat on her stomach.

This got me wondering: have any of you every worked with these things before? I've seen them called subliminals/brainwaves/binaural on Youtube, there's countless examples to be found. Have they worked for you? Do you reckon they could be amplified by sigils and other such spellwork?

Just out of curiousity.

=Mew=
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Subliminal frequencies

Post by SpiritTalker »

I haven't used the concept for physical changes, but had used a dvd subliminal recording to induce meditation. After 2 uses I threw the disc away. It gave me the heebee jeebies creeps. This was like 30 years ago so probably the frequencies have been improved.

I imagine if you both created and gazed at a sigil with intent while listening to the subliminal tone, you could have an impact. I'd want to do a lot of research on it, and since I haven't, I wouldn't know which frequencies work for what goal.

Laurie Cabot teaches an Alpaha state countdown for achieving the concentration level for sustaining visualization. So why not?

Isn't subliminal frequency how people speed learn foreign languages? Math? Music? And heaven knows what else.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”