The lounge

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
LifeAuras

The lounge

Post by LifeAuras »

The Meeting lounge

Hello.. I have been around and about and have been very busy. Meditation is kind off my hobby and I have been doing it for a long time. It is sad that I left the world of Meditation long time ago and continued to more solid and complex patterns and matrixes beyond Meditation I call that universe Concentration, Discovery and Innovation.
The reason for me being in this “lounge” is to let the storm of discoveries and accomplishment to catch up with me so I can analyze them with someone and to hear from like minded people that think Meditation is the closest path to connect with ourselves and with what surrounds us.

The reason:

Most of us get into Meditation because they want to connect with ourselves and with what surrounds us but most importantly because they think that we have the power and the connectivity to ourselves and to the universe known and unknown. We don’t have to wait forever for the universe to show us the paths… The Path of Meditation is a short cut to those who are willing to grow and to explore faster than the pace of the universe had set for us. We are the shortcut to what we have created and what we could discover. My reason for stating to meditate was the word “enigma”

What I am looking for?

I basically started this thread because I feel that its time to walk with others, even though my path is very busy full of targets, things to be chased at and things to be left alone until an element becomes available and compatible to be further developed.

I am looking for masters or minds that are exploring certain discipline and even someone who has an idea of how to tackle certain element. Few of those elements that im interested are:

1. Meditation: That has a starting point, middle and end result.
2. Mental Projection: Is when we project images to the outside world beyond us and are able to manipulate them for our own growth.
3. Visualization: When someone has mastered inner visualization to a degree where he/she can create clips with impeccable detail, duration and stability color and resolution and amount of creativity.
4. Energy manipulation and creation: This falls a bit beyond Meditation but the creation part belongs to meditation.
5. Systems and conduits that further connect you with yourself and the beyond.
6. Infinite patterns that calm arouse and explain the universe.
7. Innovation and discoveries.

I have already done the list above I'm just looking for that someone who has also worked on some of those elements and even discovered something beyond that list. I have been around the internet in search for new paths that I might have missed but you never know. I am in search of the mechanics, the definition and the experience of meditation and even concentration. I'm in search of that “meditation” that will challenge me. Let me analyze it and discover it. My hopes are not that high but until you ask, who knows the abyss might answer you back.
It's what it is

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”