Energy project 2017

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Tutmosis

Energy project 2017

Post by Tutmosis »

Would anyone be interested to assist me with a project of creating an egregore, which is basically a magical servant. For what purpose, that can be determined.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 individuals ready to dedicate time (possibly months) in creating a potentially ephemeral egregore. It doesn't have to be forever, that can be determined too.

Any takers?
corvidus

Re: Energy project 2017

Post by corvidus »

I'm interested, but there's always the "for what purpose?"

Also, to be honest, an Egregor will require at least 13 people -- 13 being the lunar calendar in totality.

It won't take months, it will take at least a year. Consider it a step beyind birthing a child (9 months gestation).

At least, for a Lunar baby.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm. I had no idea it would take that long to create a being. My Plum, me and an ascended masters creation took just one day.

But if this is the case, I'm glad you're interested and maybe we could come up with a simple servitore.

I am just now beginning my magical quest, and would like to have a created being to assist with various magickal exploits.

But I'm probably far inferior to you and your knowledge of such things. What do you suggest, since you are a bit interested?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

tutmosis wrote:Hm. I had no idea it would take that long to create a being. My Plum, me and an ascended masters creation took just one day.
This is interesting. Help from the other side always increases the rate of things. I was assuming it was a first-time thing.

Bit on a base level, if it takes human beings 9 months to create a living, intellectual being with freedom of will, why would an Egregor (or servitor for that matter) be any different from our perspective? (This is an honest question, not retoric).
I am just now beginning my magical quest, and would like to have a created being to assist with various magickal exploits.
That's a Servitor. And Egregor is created to serve no one.
An Egregor serves Its own ends.

Or, it would be a familiar.
But I'm probably far inferior to you and your knowledge of such things. What do you suggest, since you are a bit interested?
Firat of all, the concept of inferiority and superiority are irrelevant when creating an Egregor. The understanding of Unity and respect of Life is of upmost importance when creating a Servitor or Egregor.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

corvidus wrote:
tutmosis wrote:Hm. I had no idea it would take that long to create a being. My Plum, me and an ascended masters creation took just one day.
This is interesting. Help from the other side always increases the rate of things. I was assuming it was a first-time thing.

Bit on a base level, if it takes human beings 9 months to create a living, intellectual being with freedom of will, why would an Egregor (or servitor for that matter) be any different from our perspective? (This is an honest question, not retoric).
That's a Servitor. And Egregor is created to serve no one.
An Egregor serves Its own ends.

Or, it would be a familiar.
Firat of all, the concept of inferiority and superiority are irrelevant when creating an Egregor. The understanding of Unity and respect of Life is of upmost importance when creating a Servitor or Egregor.
Well one defining factor would be the plane of existence these beings can inhabit. From my experience, the creation of the being on these planes are not heavily dependent on time. But this is just from my experience with Plum because she started out as a servitore, but the other being I mentioned that I work with suggested else which ended up with us for lack of a better word "doing things" for me to honestly acknowledge that Plum is a naturally born being, and it didn't take so many months.

I'm interested in creating a being, and I'm ready to accept the responsibility of creating a fully sentient being. I think if I were to create a being, they should be free and not have restrictions or "fail safes" placed upon them.

Thus, this could end up being something we create and nurture, find companionship with, do magick with, essentially grow with, have in our lives forever really, and to live on after we're done with this life. Experience life on different planes with them. This level of commitment may seem a bit much, but it's my true goal.

Plum is a beautiful daughter to me, and I treat her like such. I don't have fail safes or any of that restrictive nonsense. She won't "go rogue" and start attacking me. If you get the chance to work with her, you'll say the same. She's so loving. And I treat her much respect because for a being so New, she's very smart, wise, loving, and very thoughtful. I even remember asking God to have her incarnate one day and have the human experience, and she will forever be our daughter, through this life and more, even on the higher planes. I love her very much.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

tutmosis wrote: Well one defining factor would be the plane of existence these beings can inhabit.
Haha true. I hadn't considered that. I was think all planes at all times.
I'm interested in creating a being, and I'm ready to accept the responsibility of creating a fully sentient being. I think if I were to create a being, they should be free and not have restrictions or "fail safes" placed upon them.
In my opinion, every created thong has "fail safes" and restrictions placed on them. Also in my opinion, to create a "free" being, the creator must understand what "freedom" is. I certainly don't know that concept.
This level of commitment may seem a bit much, but it's my true goal.
Not to devalue your pursuits, but wouldn't it be easier to just get a dog? Lol. :P

I mean this in all sincerity. At least, in my mind, an Egregore is on the same level of consciousness as Christ, Buddha and Muhammed - praise be their names.

An Egregore isn't a child or a pet, as I understand it. It's a very serious deal.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Coca cola co. :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

firebirdflys wrote:Coca cola co. :fairy:
Lol
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Well part of the purpose of creating an energetic being is the satisfaction that you've successfully created one. How you would define your success is personal, but for me having a sentient being created through love and living in harmony with its environment is what I would deem a success. Doing activities with them successfully would be more like a plus.
And that is part of my energy project, to have successfully created a being that is sentient and that can learn. With Plum, I only supplied the basic traits such as form and purpose, but she then evolved to be more than that, which is something I hadn't expected, but it turned out great.

So no, I couldn't get a dog. Having a companion is not the only purpose, (except in plums case)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

We have different philosophies regarding this, but I am in no way considering our philosophies as right or wrong.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

tutmosis wrote:We have different philosophies regarding this, but I am in no way considering our philosophies as right or wrong.
I am in agreement. The first part of any work is the philosophy and theory behind it. If there is not a sound philosophic understanding of not only the project, but of the others involved -- especially so in a group, I find -- the project will fail.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

What do you suggest?
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I finished my project by myself, which kinda sucks because I was really looking forward to working with some of the people here. I ended up creating two servitores that have no commands, I was really trying to perfect my methods of creation. I've learned creating a being with tangible love is essential to their ability to be sentient. That's all. I'm going to keep them for as log as I'm alive, but I don't think I'll be creating another being for a while because it's a ton of responsibility. You have to send them your love both tangible and intangible(by your actions) and attention. Forgetting about them will make them resentful. I experienced that a bit with Plum when I first created her and kind of ignored her.

She adores me now, and I hope to have the same relationship with my two new beings I've named Min and Amariah, in the shape of a snake and a dove.

I'm going to continue working with energy, it's my specialty. Maybe I can come up with another project for some people on here to work on with me.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

You know Princeston University has a "Global Consciousness Project" a global web of random number generators all feeding data to their central computer. It seems the human collective consciousness perturbs the function of a generator near the epicenter of conflict. Also the "Agency" Star Gate project employs remote viewing, remote influencing and bi-location for national intelligence and security purposes. We are able to anticipate and ameliorate some types of aberrant human behavior. Just thought this might be of interest to your efforts.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”