Inducing Heart Trance

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Tutmosis

Inducing Heart Trance

Post by Tutmosis »

As of now, I'm in the middle of something of an initiation and I'm learning of the heart consciousness.

While learning about the heart and how to actually utilize it for my needs, I've come across the idea of putting myself into a trance, but as most meditations are centered around using your mind, I decided to put myself into something of a trance using my heart mind.

It actually works! And faster, but deeper. After it's done I feel like a huge weight had been lifted from my heart and I feel a great sense of inner peace. I just wanted to share that with you, and if anyone has any questions about how to do this I'd be more than happy to answer.

That being said, has anyone had a similar experience using their heart?

- Aetheryn
corvidus

Re: Inducing Heart Trance

Post by corvidus »

I have, and I agree with you :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ditto. I have as well, but only once.

What can you suggest?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

tutmosis wrote: if anyone has any questions about how to do this I'd be more than happy to answer.
I just thought of a question :)

My technique might be different than yours, so I'm curious what you do to get into your heart trance?

For me, it's similar to switching over to a different density of Mind/Consciousness, when focusing on the heart region. If that makes sense.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

SpiritTalker wrote:Ditto. I have as well, but only once.

What can you suggest?
I can suggest using your heart as if it were your brain. It's a bit difficult to explain, but basically feeling with your heart how it felt to be in a trance, and holding on to that feeling. You're essentially commanding your heart.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

corvidus wrote:
tutmosis wrote: if anyone has any questions about how to do this I'd be more than happy to answer.
I just thought of a question :)

My technique might be different than yours, so I'm curious what you do to get into your heart trance?

For me, it's similar to switching over to a different density of Mind/Consciousness, when focusing on the heart region. If that makes sense.
At first I commanded my ascended spirit to help me induce a trance, he sent me a feeling through my heart and I held on to that feeling, trying to recreate it. I feel it instantly, and I slip into a heart trance. Whenever I do this, I feel it in my mind as well.

How do you do it?
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I'd like to know how this is done.
My usual meditation ends up in a trance-like state of mind. What I understand under "trance" is when you feel like you get the feeling that you are dreaming and are as relaxed as everyone is,when falling asleep. The moment before falling asleep and the process of losing the connection with the reality.
Please correct me if I missunderstand this concept!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I got in the habit of centering in my abdomen, then just shifted focus to my heart. The one time I did this was a whim, a what-if. My heart spoke, it was unexpected. But I get what you mean about the head-in-the-heart, the heart as your brain.

Edit

@BW. In my case, trance is fierce concentration, unrelenting focus. I'm not sleepy, or drifty. I'm single minded, and when I feel I'm on target, holding the exact frequency of thought, of focus, with no mental wanderings.

Maybe when you reach your trance level, you can hold the position & ask from that place.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

tutmosis wrote: At first I commanded my ascended spirit to help me induce a trance, he sent me a feeling through my heart and I held on to that feeling, trying to recreate it. I feel it instantly, and I slip into a heart trance. Whenever I do this, I feel it in my mind as well.
Kool, sounds similar.
How do you do it?
In martial arts, you're taught to move your awareness around inside your body. So I started out doing that, except with my energy body. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing though.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

That's an interesting way to do it
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Yes, it brings awareness to more than just the 'heart-mind' as well. There is a body-mind type of trance (when focusing on the 'hara'), as well as a higher-mind sort of trance. Depends on where you center your awareness.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Ooo, this reminds me of a post I posted a while back about connecting with heart energy: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 33476.html Consciously involving the heart in one's awareness, I find, does change one's perspective considerably, making our decisions and actions somehow more "efficient," for lack of a better descriptive. Basically, when you deal straightforwardly from/with the heart, you cut through a lot of b.s. --your own and that of other egos around you. Thanks.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”