The metaphysical war going down

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Empathlookingtohelp

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

Does anyone besides me know about it besides me?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: The metaphysical war going down

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yea, it seems you've mentioned it a time or two. And I think the fundamentalists have been waging battle against their idea of evil forces for quite a while, as well. I can suggest a few conspiracy theories that have been under way for a melinium. It's also possible that with the social-media popularity of witchcraft that some wanna-bees, playing with thought forms and slinging curses they don't understand, have called to themselves a mess of forces they can't handle, as well as metaphysical damage done by the use of black magic by street gangs on one another. At the web site of Traditional Witch Community forum there have been comments from some who engage in spirit battles on a regular basis, but they are reluctant-with good reason- to discuss it openly in social media. They save it for the private chats, behind the scenes.
Empathlookingtohelp

That's true but we need to get this out there. I'm seeing some of the things that are happening around me and to my friends it's more than just people messing around. If you don't know about what's happening fully yet I'm sure you will soon.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Can you be more specific?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Empath, it might be more helpful to teach than to preach. Otherwise your commentary could prompt harmful anxiety and fears that promote & feed the thing you want to dissipate. What kind of vigilance would you teach us? I don't recall that you've written at length on something instructional based on your experience, and I'd be interested to learn more. I had to hunt through the forum for information on psychic protection and found 2 well done pieces: Psychic Shielding by Kassandra, and Armor Shielding & Dealing with Negatives by Seraphim. Maybe these could have "stickies" to flag them? If you were gonna teach a newbie self protection for metaphysical battle, what would you teach? How would you do it yourself?
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Thanks for pointing Seraphim's post out, SpiritTalker. It's exactly what I was looking for,regarding protection and astral shielding.
:-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Empathlookingtohelp

Sorry about that, I'm looking on protection myself. My friend gave me some hints to look at like runic formations. Right now I don't know too much on how to help I'm more of looking for people to talk to about it and to help understand maybe more. Basically someone (a group) is trying to take control over the metaphysical world but they're doing it through dark means. I'm trying to figure out how to stop them and if I can help what's going on over there and have it bounce back to over here. Sage helps but you need something more powerful on things like this. I understand you wanting me to take this on more of a teaching aspect and thankyou for that but I need to learning to do myself that's why I was wondering if anyone's heard about it yet. Sorry again my thoughts are always straight to the point, I'll try to think more of how it might effect a new person unlike myself. If I were new I'd just want to know more about it I never thought of making a panic even though this is a huge deal
Empathlookingtohelp

More new than I am
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

If I ever get access to my old email I will post the research I have from the old House Kheperu forums (citing everything of course)

A man's Magick demonstrates what sort of person he is, what is held most deeply inside of him.
There is no truer gauge of a man's character than the way in which he employs his strength, his power. -- Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Ego sum vir prudens non magicis artibus...
CleverlyDisguised

I'm starting a new post will link after I post it

Edit: here is a link to the post, part I and part IV are the most relevant to this conversation but it is all really interesting and informative

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 34365.html
new link, viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34365

A man's Magick demonstrates what sort of person he is, what is held most deeply inside of him.
There is no truer gauge of a man's character than the way in which he employs his strength, his power. -- Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixing broken link
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Empath, sorry I misunderstood you. Well, we're all in the same boat together, and we can all help each other. It looks like some tips have just been posted by CleverlyD.

The rumored battles for supremacy on metaphysical levels have been around a very, very long time. It seems there is always one magical lodge or occult group or another renowned throughout history. I don't really know what specifically you were referring to in your opening lines. You didn't say.

Certain occult family-groups are said to have ruled behind the scenes for centuries, and since 2003 a "new world order" has been passing the baton...it's a rumor. And there is also rumored to be occult counter-forces dedicated to holding the forces at bay. There are actually well known occult lodges active, like AMORC, Rosicrucians, etc. You could look it up. I even attended a local lodge briefly some long years ago, so it's not all just rumors. These lodges do exist.
CleverlyDisguised

Hell, even a form of the HOGD is still active in Canada and the US as well as Britain I believe

Empathlookingtohelp

SpiritTalker wrote:Empath, sorry I misunderstood you. Well, we're all in the same boat together, and we can all help each other. It looks like some tips have just been posted by CleverlyD.

The rumored battles for supremacy on metaphysical levels have been around a very, very long time. It seems there is always one magical lodge or occult group or another renowned throughout history. I don't really know what specifically you were referring to in your opening lines. You didn't say.

Certain occult family-groups are said to have ruled behind the scenes for centuries, and since 2003 a "new world order" has been passing the baton...it's a rumor. And there is also rumored to be occult counter-forces dedicated to holding the forces at bay. There are actually well known occult lodges active, like AMORC, Rosicrucians, etc. You could look it up. I even attended a local lodge briefly some long years ago, so it's not all just rumors. These lodges do exist.
The rumors about the baton is completely true, I and others have a feeling this is different than all of the other attempts. There's more than what I'm seeing.
Empathlookingtohelp

And thankyou so much cleverlydisguised
CleverlyDisguised

De nada

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”