Discovery About What I Can Do During Meditation

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
astrowitch

Discovery About What I Can Do During Meditation

Post by astrowitch »

I've discovered that while I meditate, I can see auras. It's happened a couple times already.

The first time, I was meditating with my theater troupe before a performance. As I focused, I began to see my own blue aura behind my eyelids. Then I began to see yellow. I was confused, so I felt it out more and felt that it was coming from a girl next to me. I then saw a pinkish-red, and found the source person, then a deep green, then orange, and I found all the source people. I looked up the meanings from several sites, compared them all, and all the colors matched up with how these people are feeling right now in the current steps of their lives.

The second time was when I was meditating with my mom and sister. I saw a more golden yellow from my mom and the meaning was definitely her. She has her dad and another energy who we believe is her grandfather (who two other mediums have talked to her about) watching over her, which aligns with the meaning of golden-yellow. My sister was upset because I didn't see hers haha.

I don't think it's something I can actively do, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips to honing this ability?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Discovery About What I Can Do During Meditation

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do the same thing while meditating but with your eyes.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”