Favorite Guided Meditations?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Falcon_Heart27

Favorite Guided Meditations?

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hi everyone! :)

I've always wanted to be able to meditate well, because there is are so many things that I want to know that can be attained via meditation (past lives, spirit guides, etc.)

However, I am absolutely awful at meditating! Even with practice, and even with apps like "Calm".

So I was hoping that my fellow forum members could link me to good guided meditations on YouTube! I'd really appreciate it. (And also perhaps some videos to induce trances?)

Thanks and blessed be,

~Falcon
Heartsong

Re: Favorite Guided Meditations?

Post by Heartsong »

I really like this one. I initially used it to try and meet my spirit guide(s). While I haven't met any yet, I still like to use it when I'm having trouble meditating. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWh9QIcgdA
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Seven

Post by Seven »

I like to use apps and just bought an album by Rachael Meddows, she has a nice English accented voice and it helps me relax and sleep better. some of her apps are free, some are pay. I'm rubbish at meditating too but have been giving it another shot lately :-)
October

Post by October »

I'm getting some together. I like the mp3s from WitchGrotto, but there are only five. Fragrant Heart has some REALLY good ones.

And I just bought the full subscription from Meditainment. It irritated me at first, but then I figure it's not really much more expensive than buying a cd. Technically you can get them all free, if you wait until January of 2017, and I don't have that kind of patience.
ness

Post by ness »

I like this guided meditation by Urban shaman. I find his voice very soulful and relaxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIXbxuwGQ0

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”