Pain During Meditation?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
RainingMoon

Pain During Meditation?

Post by RainingMoon »

Okay so today I walked home from school and noticed how nice it was outside (nice change from snow ^.^), and decided to go do my cognate on meditation. So I went to the field near my house and laid in the grass. Brief description of what I did- connected myself to the earth and the elements, relaxed, and listened. I do this sometimes.

But when I opened my eyes and got up, I realized there were 3 fresh scratches on me, 2 on my ankle and one my foot. I KNOW these weren't there before. During my 'meditation' I felt a bit of pain coming from my right ankle/foot, but ignored it and continued. I never went to sleep. Does anyone have an idea of what happened? I didn't move so I didn't brush myself on anything... not that there was anything sharp or pointy around anyway.
sanoyikamama

Re: ...what just happened?

Post by sanoyikamama »

In fields and wooded areas there are things, some refer to fae, others land spirits, even daemons(not be associated with the concept of evil beings). This are creatures of pure energy usually, but have taken on appearances that can be associated to animals and such that are around them, basically they make up they way they want to look. If you were somewhere that one happens to reside, it could have just been trying to get your attention or say hi. Best way to know is to do this again, maybe take something as a gift that will get it's attention.
RainingMoon

Post by RainingMoon »

That sounds good... but something else happened today that makes me think maybe it's ME and not just the area. Me and my friends were talking about ouiga boards and how maybe it would be cool to try one. One of the girls kept going on and on about how they were used by satan worshipers to commune with the devil. When the bell rang she told me i prayed to the devil. At the beginning of my next class i noticed a scratch on my arm. It looked like it had just been made (red and raised around the edges). Nothing I came in contact with would have made such a thin line. It looked like a claw mark, but there was just one line.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Perhaps you may also be wearing jewelry with wire or anything thin that would scratch you? or clothing perhaps? Maybe an earring and you sweep your hair behind you ear? It could be fae still, because there are mischeivious sprites that do like to do naughty things and scare people. Try doing a ritual cleansing bath, with salt and lemon if you have it. Then while your in the bath, visualise black liquid pouring out of (the negativity) until you are all empty of it. Be sure to take a shower after, visualising any reside being swept away.
RainingMoon

Post by RainingMoon »

I hadn't been wearing any jewelery that would scratch me, though that's a nice thought. I took a cleansing ritual bath, with herbs rather than salt and lemon, but it will take a few days to see if it was effective(: Thank you all for your help.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Your welcome :D

I do think that it may have been some mischeivious fey.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”