Meditate= Green water?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
stariebird11

Meditate= Green water?

Post by stariebird11 »

Okay so about an hour ago i decided to just take a relaxing bath. While in the water i remembered that i wanted to do a meditation to find my spirit guide. I had decided to wait til i was in water because it makes me feel more powerful and water keeps my mind open and clear for some reason. So i began to meditate and halfway through my mom knocked on the door because i had been in there for so long.
When i opened my eyes the first thing i registered was that the water was actually GREEN. I had no idea what was going on. After a minute or so the water faded back to clear. I mean, i know i was a little dirty, but i don't think i could have made the water green. Anyone have a clue? I have only meditated once before and the same thing happened to me last time. What do you guys think?
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
Kei Kawazu

Re: Meditate= Green water?

Post by Kei Kawazu »

chlorine is a blueish green, but it could have had to do with your eyes adjusting from meditation or something. Meditation changes the mental state, so perhaps it apeared to be green when it wasnt necesarily, but What about the tub and walls? Or the lighting, did any of those change also?
stariebird11

Post by stariebird11 »

No, it was just the water; which bothered me a little. It might have been because of my eyes adjusting though. But the last time the water stayed that way for a good couple of minutes.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
Kei Kawazu

Post by Kei Kawazu »

Well in my tub the water looks greenish blue if its filled beyond a certain amount, its because of chlorine. You can find out if chlorine or sodium flouride are in your water by googling the city you are in and how they clean the water.
canobiecrazy

Post by canobiecrazy »

Was the water turbid?

If it was clear water with a greenish hue, it was just the chlorine. I get this, as well.

If the water was turbid and green, as in green particles, you probably have a major issue with your pipes. Try running a few bathes and see if you can replicate it.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

I'll agree with the above and place a few facts to go along with it as well.

The human eye registers in 3 different colors; Blue, Green, and Red. Every person has a color that is predominant over the other 2, usually this has to do with the color of the Iris, or eyecolor. Depending on yours, it would seem that your eyes adjust to green predominantly and when focusing that is the color your eye will pickup first.

In addition, water is a refracting element, it alters light that travels through it in many ways. And sometimes it can take on the hue of something nearby if your looking at the right angle.

If your looking for a spiritual explination, a few more details may help. :)
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
stariebird11

Post by stariebird11 »

I feel awful for forgetting this post! Anyway in the mean time I've checked chlorine levels and that wasn't the case. Of course the facts that judge brought up about the human eye does make sense to me and it explains many other mishaps such as this. To add a little detail to this I was meditating and I visioned myself being pulled by the currents in a river. What woke me from the meditation was that I could actually feel the water pull me like the currents and I awoke with the thought that I was in a river for real. What really alarmed me was that the water in the bath was the same color as the water in the river. Thanks for the help everyone!!

~Brightest Blessings~
-Unknown

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”