does anyone know where to buy colored candles?

Discussion of ritual tools and other items used in the Craft.
Vesca

Re: does anyone know where to buy colored candles?

Post by Vesca »

Glad to help. :)

I was only ever able to go to the new age shop in London about twice a year, so we tended to make a day of it and stock up. It's just painful traveling through the city sometimes. :)
Muirìn

Post by Muirìn »

It is a pain, and I'm only in zone 2! And even though I love these shops and the atmosphere there, this is still going to make my life way easier! :)
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

If you are looking for a more cost effective route for candles then go to a hobby shop and buy the beeswax blocks or soy wax, wicks and colour additives. It is a fun (though messy project) but it allows you to control what colours you want when you want them, you can add essential oils in a fragrance of your choice and imbue them with your intention at the same time.
Muirìn

Post by Muirìn »

Yes, I thought about doing that too, cause I love arts and crafts and it would be really good to charge the candle from the very start. Problem is, between my job with kids which exhausts me and leaves me no time, plus my burlesque acts that I have to rehearse and costumes I need to adjust, embellish, etc... I don't really have the time ^^
But thank you, that's a really great suggestion!
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Also, many new age shops deliver. I don't live in the UK, so, idk about your situation.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The stock of candles in variety "dollar" stores In the US can vary by neighborhood location; Hobby-arts & craft stores; some grocery stores stock jar candles in international or ethnic food isles & scented/colored air freshener candles in cleaning supplies, birthday candles in baking isle. Drug stores have birthday party supplies.

Return to “Ritual Items and Tools”