Rest in peace, friends.

Share thoughts, poetry, feelings about the loss of a loved one (pets included).
Sakura Blossom

Rest in peace, friends.

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Some who were here when I was around awhile ago, might remember me asking for prayers and support for my neighbor and second mom who had meningitis. Unfortunately she did not win her battle and passed away a little while ago this past year. She was an amazing woman and will be greatly missed. RIP Karen. <3

Within the same week, the world lost another amazing woman I had the pleasure of being close with and I want to leave a tribute to her as well. She was so upbeat and amazing despite knowing her life was coming to an end. She was always a positive influence and showed me to live my life no matter what happens. RIP Chris <3

A few months ago, we also lost a wonderful woman who was the mother of my sisters' friend. It was so wonderful to know her the short time I did. She was such a sweet woman and was always willing to help. I'm sure you're happy to be reunited with your husband in the next life. RIP Loni <3

And finally, the most amazing music instructor I've ever had. He was such a caring man and loved his students. He worked with me when I struggled playing flute and he always stopped to talk to me when I went for walks around town. You will always remembered in the music played within the school halls and in the hearts of those you touched. RIP David <3

So much loss within one year after having never lost anyone but I'm so thankful to have had them all in my life when I did. Your memories will always live on. <3
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Kassandra

Re: Rest in peace, friends.

Post by Kassandra »

Whoa, lots of deaths. Condolences.

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thank you. <3 It was part of why I wasn't around. It was a lot to handle but I know they're in a better place now and no longer suffering.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

evil ed

Post by evil ed »

We are much richer for them visiting us while we are on our journey. The gifts they give us are well worth the pain of the parting.
Blessings to you Sakura, and welcome back!

E.E.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thank you so much, E.E. I truly appreciate it and that is very true! I'm thankful for the time I had with them.

Return to “In Memory Of...”