6 things about Kat

Share thoughts, poetry, feelings about the loss of a loved one (pets included).
valerian moon

6 things about Kat

Post by valerian moon »

1) she helped me one night when she had accidentally upset me with something she said, she let me use her phone to call a sexual assault hotline to talk about my feelings, and when that didn't make me feel better, she talked crap about the bible, actually opening one she had found outside and telling me about how the bible thumpers of the house were try to preach to her when she had read it front to back multiple times, therefore she considered herself more of an expert. It made me feel better to hear her talk.
2) she didn't think she was beautiful. I thought her compassion and protectiveness over me made her more beautiful than anyone I had ever seen. Her hair was long, wavy, and dreadlocked due to not taking care of it. I thought she had enviable hair.
3) she showed me a song about how when somebody cuts you off on the interstate and it was a kind of passive aggressive song. We laughed about it and said the guy who thought he was in charge of the house fit the song perfectly.
4) she stayed up with me, waiting for the police to come when I got baker acted (involuntary 72 hour psych hold) and talked to the police when I found it difficult to talk due to stress
5) but the last time I saw her, she was coming down off acid. I feel like I never got a proper goodbye. The night before, I walked with her to the corner Walgreens because she was high and I wanted to make sure she was safe.
6) I hope she remembered me, even when she was high and dying of an accidental overdose, and knew I loved her like my own sisters.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
Becks

Re: 6 things about Kat

Post by Becks »

Blessings to you and your friend. May you both have peace, love, and light.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

**sends hugs**
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Hugs.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I'm sorry for you loss. May you both find peace. Sending blessings your way.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

"Positive waves" and healing energy sent your way.
E.E.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!

Return to “In Memory Of...”