Wicca book

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
Alatoru
Banned Member

Wicca book

Post by Alatoru »

It is finally here the book is now available to purchase on Amazon on the links below. The title is: Wicca Teachings An Introduction And Practical Guide.

It has took 8 months writing, lots of research and very hard work, but it has been worth it, the book is fantastic. The book is full of information from herb magic and healing, crystal magic and healing, interpreting dreams, astrology, the significance of Full Moons (Esbats), nature, the seasons (Sabbats), the elements, the Gods and Goddesses.

The book delves into what it means to be Wiccan, it looks at the different Wicca traditions,covens, and solitary Wicca. It takes a good look at magic and how to make your own magic, potions, spells, rituals and incantations.

It has everything you need to know about Wicca from birth to death.

I am so proud of the book, it is like a child I am finally setting out into the world to fend for itself, I am so nervous, I have butterflies in my stomach everytime I think about it. It is a dream come true.

The book is available worldwide, you can order from Amazon.
The price is
UK £8.99.
USA $14.99.
Euro €10.99.
AU$ 16.46
C$ 16.23

I hope you enjoy the book, please share on your Pagan and Wicca blogs and sites. Happy reading

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicca-Te ... 19?fref=ts

NOT MY BOOK
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
p3nathan

Re: Wicca book

Post by p3nathan »

Massive congratulations Alatoru. You should be very proud of yourself, getting your work published and put out there is a huge achievement. I will definitely buy a copy :)
Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

I see this is missunderstood from very beginning. I am not the author of the book, I am just sharing the book info so some of you can buy it. I wish I know that much about Wicca to write my own book , but I don't. I still learn :D
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

Oh I see, my mistake haha. Thanks for the recommendation nevertheless.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Perhaps quoting the lines about the association with the book as a child with the authors name would be a good way to avoid that. As it read it does read that you wrote the book and are proud of it.
Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

First post edited. Now no one will make mistake xD

Return to “Book Reviews”