Syd's Full Altar ☆

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
samarrin

Syd's Full Altar ☆

Post by samarrin »

Hi all! I've been a practicing witch for a decade, but for about a year now have lived with my s/o and have had the ability to DECK OUT my space and wanted to share.

So here is the full spread currently:Image

So on the left, we have a witches calendar my mother gave me, with monthly rituals and all sabbats and daily correspondences! Below that a rack that holds my twine and BOS.

Opposite the calendar, I have a twig grid I use for haging herbs I use regularly, or put emblems and images according to my magical work of the day. In the black twig wreath I have a brass hammered plate with a sacred geometry astral sequence from nazareth.

Here is all my literature, storage for altar items, a box of incense and tons of herbs jars and stones. In the chest below the book case I store extra candles, and my tinctures and oils to protect them from the sun.

Lastly this is my working altar, where I physically re-assemble it daily with the tools I need to perform my rituals and spells!

The pane of glass on the side is used as a dry erase board for weekly mantras, sacred geometry doodles, and tarot layouts.
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Syd's Full Altar ☆

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oooo cool cabinet. And a white board is inspired! And do I see an orgone pyramid on the mirror? You've put a lot in a small space yet with plenty of free work area.
samarrin

Re: Syd's Full Altar ☆

Post by samarrin »

SpiritTalker wrote:Oooo cool cabinet. And a white board is inspired! And do I see an orgone pyramid on the mirror? You've put a lot in a small space yet with plenty of free work area.
I totally stole it from my boyfriend (but he doesn't mind), it's shaped like a boat, I absolutely adore it!!!!

It's not an orgone pyramid, but that's what it reminded me of when i bought it! I like to use it as a focal point on the gold sacred geometry map it sits on.

I had alot of fun with this whole spread, I'm only gonna expand on it more!
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

Return to “Altar Pictures”