An altar I unintentionally made

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
RavenClaw

An altar I unintentionally made

Post by RavenClaw »

Hello everyone. I thought I'd share this.

My original intention was to display, on top of a chest of drawers, the sword on the set of antlers. I had to rearrange some items and place other items somewhere else to make room for the antlers. When I finished, the display felt like an altar that I had accidentally made for no particular Deity. That was about three months ago.

A few weeks later, I had an experience when I least expected it. A Deity contacted me and I started learning, bit by bit, Who that Deity is but the problem is I can't research Him as He said His name is Dykaset and is a Horned God. He gave me clues so I can learn something about Him. I used dowsing, some communication via telepathy and the last time was in the astral. I learned what He likes on the altar and if you want, I can list His favourite items and why He chose them as not everything on top of the chest of drawers is for Him. He was worshipped during the Proto Indo European time and area, plus He's part of a pantheon.

Your thoughts, comments and questions are most welcome. :)
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Panthera

Re: An altar I unintentionally made

Post by Panthera »

It is complicated if indeed there is no written record of this god or in a historical way because it is difficult to know his attributes. Unless he actually communicates about what he needs. But I must admit that I would personally remain on my guard if an entity of which no one knows anything would come to see me.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Wow, nice rack :D .
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Thank you for your comments.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)

Return to “Altar Pictures”