Lenaleanna's Altar Room Pictures

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Lenaleanna

Lenaleanna's Altar Room Pictures

Post by Lenaleanna »

One side- facing West... my table on the right is facing North...
There I have my Candle cupboard, calendar, my book stand and BOS, to the south- where the Burgundy curtain is- is the door out of the room...
Attachments
51966195_2193751077544249_2869865540522868736_n.jpg
51966195_2193751077544249_2869865540522868736_n.jpg (24.82 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna

Re: Lenaleanna's Altar Room Pictures

Post by Lenaleanna »

My candle cupboard is an old VCR Tape cupboard... not surprisingly when I found it up here it was still full of VCR tapes that my kids used to watch when they were kids before DVD became the *thing*... lol... Well, now I think it's great for this!!! Yay!!! :fairy:
Attachments
52016978_815304722195426_803308366393769984_n.jpg
52016978_815304722195426_803308366393769984_n.jpg (25.53 KiB) Viewed 2759 times
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wowza! This is delightful. I dunno 'tho ... Do you have enough candles? There's room for more. :mrgreen:
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

This one shows the North wall- My BOS there in the NW Corner- and the table... I didn't dress it up for pictures but I should have... sorry... lol... And the small shelf holds some of my most used books- it's missing one because it's *in-use* lol ... silly me... Oh and the small table next to that is right now my "catch all"... but is becoming something else very soon...
Attachments
52364619_975959372792257_4101853583413084160_n.smallest.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Here is near my table- under... lol... I have a basket full of stick incense, jars full of powder incense, jars and small bags full of cone incense yet to be fully organized- I've just gotten to this part since I've been looking for more interesting ways to "store/display" them somewhere on my walls or areas not yet used... LOL... And then you can see my cauldon on it's own stand to the right- (between the table and the "catch-all" cupboard... lol- might be hidden by my laptop and post-it-notes stuck sideways...)
Attachments
51630079_1449473981856637_283058260569751552_n.smallest.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

My most used-favorite books... minus 1... lol... ;)
and the pouch hanging off it hold my favorite tarot deck...
Attachments
51745143_2410143092548062_7076962766333935616_n.smallest.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Here is the little cupboard on the wall- what's inside right now- but it isn't all that "organized" just yet either... LOL!!! ;)
There are cool things in the drawers- I promise... :fairy: :D smiley_dance One is full of little bottles of oils and the other one has charms, bells and trinkets... and a lighter. :lol:
Attachments
51929231_235769407364866_4121130539098832896_n.smallest.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

SpiritTalker wrote:Wowza! This is delightful. I dunno 'tho ... Do you have enough candles? There's room for more. :mrgreen:
LOL!!! My daughter told me I needed more *light* blue... hahahahaha!!! :lol:
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Here is the TV- the most magical invention since fire... :lol:

Oh and with the main light off... things are harder to see so I turned it back on for all of the pictures... :fairy:
Attachments
51783081_237201473895940_2690498192889348096_n.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

And here is the south wall that already had these shelves on them... the other side of the wall is a *tiny* bathroom... *Do Not Use*... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And my many other books... I can NEVER have enough books!!! :wink2: :oops: :wink2: :P loveface goodnevil
Attachments
51745076_351395805706054_1224956678915489792_n.smallest.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Even better pictures of the books...

I think I will put the extra jars of incense up on the top shelf... In a different post below I will explain the other things I want to do- and what I am having issues with... LOL... maybe someone will have an idea that I can *barrow*... ;)
Attachments
52595484_256225401936373_8314369030727139328_n.smallest.jpg
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

The East side...

... :fairy:

Opps... I forgot the picture- because that's all there is for the altar room... lol... that 4 foot by 6 foot part of the room is where I have my glass fusing craft area... ;)
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

OK... What I also have to organize and put/display somewhere ... (I really must explain someday why I need them displayed to be seen... :shock: ) are my herbs, the previously shown incense- I have some for just about every spell or need/desire you want it for- especially in the stick form... blue_flee
I also have large pound size bags- *Picture not shown* (lol, I've always wanted to say that for... who knows why- ha!!! lol!!!) smiley_dance
Oh are you reading this as I am saying it- LOL probably not but if you were me you would be smiling while you read with a giddy excitement of a 5 year old getting a sparkly surprise and showing everyone around the room... LOL!!! smiley_dance

OK, never mind, I'm sure I lost half of you there :lol: ... ha!!! lol...

Also needing a place to be shown/displayed are stones, crystals and gems... small and tiny jars full- to- actual small size able to be sitting on it's own- to- the size of a golf ball and some bigger- like what for me what I would call "Large" that takes my full small hand or both to hold :shock: ... How does one organize all of them... :flyingwitch: most people fly out of the room with those questions and want no part of it... hahaha!!! :wink:

Any thoughts, ideas, or how do you store your items??? Let me know!!!

Blessed Be!!!
Lena :P
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:mrgreen: Im sharing the giddy pleasure, yes indeedy-do.
My house is 2-rooms downstairs (plus bath) & 2-rooms upstairs. When stair climbing became an obstacle I relocated to one level & down sized to exactly what I use consistently & (excepting candles of which i cannot have too many) in small quanties. Ex: all my total combined incense fits in a shoebox & there's a goodly variety for all needs. I use a china hutch for display & the drawers for storage. I rotate displays so it's new-to-me every so often. I've just redone it to fit my Kwan Yin collection because BV Mary took over the 3-tiered living room nook. Herbs & oils stay in the kitchen - no need to store twice. For "spice racks" i put coated wire shelves supported with magnetic clips on the exposed side of my fridge. It holds quite a lot & is handy. A pocketed mesh "closet" storage bag hangs over a long window like a curtain & is stuffed to the gills with this & that. The back of the stairway door has one too. I browsed Pinterest for weeks to get storage ideas. I've got regular stand up bookshelves in every suitable place, including the entryway. It doesn't look or feel cluttered. I live amidst them now all on one floor. It fits around my household stuff. It works. Oh, almost forgot. Art & beading supplies are in a large carry-all under a table when in use & shoved in the closet when not. Cats, y'know will steal anything not bolted down. I dunno if that sparks any useful ideas.

That unused bathroom of yours could make a "lab"...Add a hot plate or hot pot to heat water &'brew pots of tea & potions.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

OMG I have lecturn envy!!!
where did you get that?
(ps the room looks great! can I come over and play? :lol:)
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Altar Pictures”