My Messy Altar

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
FaePug

My Messy Altar

Post by FaePug »

my wiccan altar.JPG
Here is my extreeeeeemely messy altar. But, there's a method to this madness!
*tour guide voice* On your left, you'll see my pitiful library of Wicca books and Books of Shadows (yes, books) as well as my current store of potions (a love potion, an intelligence/focus potion, and a healing potion, I think). On your right you'll see all my ingredients, rose petals, catnip, oils, and, in the heart-shaped box, all my herbs, as well as my wand and tarot cards. In front is my cauldron and some satin bags. Behind them, I have a bell, crystal ball, salt, and white candle. Behind them I have all my candles. (in front of the white candle and salt, I have a potion bottle that I'm going to be using for a new brew.) Behind my ingredients is my stock of chopped up crystals, I don't remember exactly which ones but I arranged them like the rainbow because I'm weird like that. And then, in the very back, there's a lantern with a vanilla-scented candle that I like to smell sometimes. I realize this is extremely cluttered but my altar has all the things I need for my magick, as well as lots of sentimental objects. I'm thinking of setting up a second, less messy, altar for the sake of doing rituals but I'm not currently sure where to set it up yet. (my current altar is in my bedroom)
Thanks for reading!

(sorry the picture is sideways and please ignore all the pugs ha)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Messy Altar

Post by Firebird »

Eh, not really that messy, you haven't seen mine! LoL :lol: :lol: sometimes there are so many leaves and twigs, rocks, feathers, honeycombs etc...that you cannot see the table!
I think it is lovely as is the pug!
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
FaePug

Post by FaePug »

Haha, thank you!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Cluttered? Messy? You must be a minimalist but it looks under control to me.
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Looks fine to me, and as long as it suits your purposes and intent for it.
I love the altar cloth of yours btw, lovely.

Return to “Altar Pictures”