Symbols

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
thewanderer21

Symbols

Post by thewanderer21 »

Hey guys,

I apologize if this doesn't look like an altar but I didn't know where else to post this :/

Hey guys,

What do you guys think about the symbols below? I make them and trying to find out the meaning of them but I really don't know how I could...maybe someone can help out? :?

[url=https://postimg.org/image/asr8mv88t/]Image[/url
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Symbols

Post by Firebird »

Looks like it's from voodoo
Scroll thru these photos and see if any of the pages have meaning attached to the many various symbols you have there.
https://www.google.com/search?q=voodoo+ ... 24&bih=600
Did you draw them?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
thewanderer21

Post by thewanderer21 »

Yes, I made them. The voodo symbols has some similarities but I don't see how I could be connected to voodoo.

I just make the symbols and I can't always draw them it requires energy. If I don't have enough energy and still draw, they would look really basic and won't feel right so once in a while I make them when I feel like I have the energy.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

You do realize you posted about this on another webpage forum and are now in conflict with your coment.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
thewanderer21

Post by thewanderer21 »

Yes, I am desperate to find answers :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Symbols

Post by SpiritTalker »

They do resemble Enochian angelic seals or script. You might google it and see what compares. There are some good free books on line. It seems to use the same art form as Voudon and even somewhat like Penn Dutch " hex" signs, in that the trickle-down creates a flow of power.

I know of people who are said to get up from a sound sleep and begin writing in foreign scripts, or math equations for sub atomic matter, even musical scores and can't play a note when in normal consciousness. I had a room mate who sang French in her sleep. Go figure the human mind.

Do you have a magical practice that might contribute to your understanding what you have made? What's your meditation style at present? This info would help in making suggestions, if you are still interested.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ok, piece meal from our assorted postings, you haven't yet begun meditation, and have no magical practice, and still have an interest. I'm just restating for continuity. And thank you to our mods for sorting through the posts.

A simple form of meditation is done with breathing. Get a rhythm going by comfortably inhaling into the abdomen/belly, then add the chest, then exhale in reverse. Don't strain it. Just get the rhythm comfortable.

Focus gently your attention on the chest (males) or abdomen (females). You want to feel quiet, and peaceful as you continue breathing the belly-then-chest rhythm. It doesn't matter if your mind wanders. Just bring it back to the breathing rhythm and your chest (or abdomen). This is a light form of centering. The more you place your focus, the more quiet you become, even if your mind is tap dancing

Eventually, tell yourself what you want to know in concise, brief form...like "explain diagram". Keep breathing into your center. Repeat the instruction every so often.

You might have no noticeable or understandable results the first time, the first 10-1000 times. Or you may have a gift for center-focussing and bodda-bing! You'll see on your mental screen, hear, feel, or just plain know something that will click a train of thought in your own private language. Just write it down what ever it is. Don't decipher it. Let your subconscious work on it. In time, it will explain itself.

That's the simplest meditation I can think of. You don't have to even sit yoga style in a darkened room before a single candle, unless that attracts you. It can be done while walking, rowing a boat, pumping iron or bike pedals, or during any repetitive motion activity in which your mind isn't particularly engaged.
Brett Nortje

Post by Brett Nortje »

I suppose the flowing lines depict a transfer of energy, or a connection of sorts. the split ends or where the lines comes to an end might mean that the energy is discharged there, and, a circle would be like a cylinder for storing energy?
!! Thug Life !!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There is also a balance implied between left/right with reversed signs.
Alchemy flow chart is another possibility. It's not Fibonacci. There aren't ratio increases.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wanderer, I've been wracking my brain to recall where I'd seen something similar to your symbols, &'I have finally got it: ... Stan Romanek is an ET abductee, and wrote of his experiences. He has a couple books and in "Messages" he showed the symbols, like equations he'd written following a few of his abductions. His equations turned out to be something to do with time warp travel. So, for what it's worth, that's another avenue to explore.
thewanderer21

Post by thewanderer21 »

Thank you kindly for your interest in helping me out, SpiritTalker.

It's been a few years...and, still haven't found much answers regarding my symbols. However, I noticed that my symbols are becoming more advanced, detailed.

I recently just started doing magic spells for energy cleansing, and luck. I am surprised to say but its...working :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hey, hi there again. Glad you haven't been abducted off world.

There's always something good to be said for being unique as it harms no one.

Return to “Altar Pictures”