My Altars

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
SirisDerp

My Altars

Post by SirisDerp »

I'm not much for clutter so this may change. I'm just excited for my new selenite orb that came in today and had to share. I dried out my roses from this year's Valentine's Day gift from the husband. Used two of them to place within that heart shaped jar on the left.

The handful of tumbled stone consists of malachite, clear quartz, rose quartz, moonstone, crazy lace agate, and mookaite. I have no idea what kind is the cat shaped one nor the turtle. It could be jade, it could not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The two feathers where random finds on the ground some time ago. I'm sure the smaller one is from a pigeon and the larger one from the tail of a magpie. Tossed most of the smaller things within the ashwood bowl along with the orb and roses.

Within the fox cup is storm water collected from last night, a hand painted galaxy egg that didn't come out like the pictures is in the bowl, a glass egg my uncle bought me when I was small on the right you can't see behind the feather, a cherry wood Chinese dragon in the bowl, and -- of course -- a candle.

blue_moon

Re: My Altars

Post by blue_moon »

What a beautiful orb!

I like your altar items, lovely colours.
BB

Blue Moon
SirisDerp

Post by SirisDerp »

blue_moon wrote:What a beautiful orb!

Thank you! I recently discovered selenite while looking for moonstone. It's such a beautiful stone with a high yielding energy. It's quickly becoming a favourite of mine after Tiger's Eye. ♡^▽^♡
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Yes its a beautiful stone!
BB

Blue Moon
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

SirisDerp wrote:
blue_moon wrote:What a beautiful orb!

Thank you! I recently discovered selenite while looking for moonstone. It's such a beautiful stone with a high yielding energy. It's quickly becoming a favourite of mine after Tiger's Eye. ♡^▽^♡
What a beautiful altar! Oh my...I LOVE my Tiger's Eye. :D stones are very hard to acquire for me here, I only have two and I'm so happy to have found that one. It represents to me wisdom, protection, and the energy of Cernunnos. Love love love loveface
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
SirisDerp

Post by SirisDerp »

Wanderer022 wrote:
What a beautiful altar! Oh my...I LOVE my Tiger's Eye. :D stones are very hard to acquire for me here, I only have two and I'm so happy to have found that one. It represents to me wisdom, protection, and the energy of Cernunnos. Love love love loveface
Awww! Thank ye! (♡ω♡*) I actually built up this small collection over many years. At first, my tiger's eye bracelet was all I had and now I have all this.

I wouldn't worry so much about not having a lot of stones. Not everyone is as fortunate to acquire such things in mass. If anything, I suggest you slowly buy parts of your desired collection over the years. Plan it. Maybe during a holiday you can treat yourself to a crystal skull as a gift to yourself or something.
SirisDerp

Post by SirisDerp »

I finally purchased this wall unit I've been eyeballing for awhile now. It's sort of prepped as an altar but there was a lot of empty space I filled up with trinkets. XD

Any suggestions on what I can add to it in terms of Loki? Moving from the table to the wall made it apparent that I lack items for him specifically.
Image1459377877.406726.jpg

Return to “Altar Pictures”