My Quickie Make-it-do-for-Tonight Altar

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Opalene

My Quickie Make-it-do-for-Tonight Altar

Post by Opalene »

I made an altar from a plant stand and a plate. The plate is obviously too small to hold everything I need on my altar (this is portable, for outside) but it's all I had at the time. I'll get a large circle probably of wood to affix to the top of it, and an altar cloth. I do have the elements represented though this pic isn't the best, they're hard to see. I have an owl for air, an MtG flame mountain card for fire, a nice chunk of labradorite for earth, and a bottle of moon-charged water for water. I have my altar tile there too, athame, wand, and the tomatoes were for offering. It wasn't the greatest altar but it did serve it's purpose since I don't have room enough in this apartment for a circle.
Attachments
altar1.jpg
altar1.jpg (5.05 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Kassandra

Re: My Quickie Make-it-do-for-Tonight Altar

Post by Kassandra »

Nice. You could put the items in a designated basket or box (that you could decorate with magical symbols), so that when you transport them they won't spill out of your hands accidentally.

AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Nice. I love the idea of a small portable altar for going outside with
a lil witchy

Post by a lil witchy »

That looks really good, I love the owl idea for air! I never thought of that! :)
Raevyn

Post by Raevyn »

Looks awesome. I'm going to be using quick pop up altars for the next few years as we've moved into a new house and have a new born.

Return to “Altar Pictures”