For Artemis..

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
earth_love

For Artemis..

Post by earth_love »

Made this yesterday..Image
earth_love

Re: For Artemis..

Post by earth_love »

Just a branch I found, out here in the desert, where I live. I'll be on the lookout for anything else that catches my eye. Hopefully I can find more & I'll make something else, to post here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

How about an arrow? 🎯
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Nice!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI & Thanks for your replies, SpiritTalker and firebirdflys! I forgot to take a photo of this wood, here. The next day I was out walking 1 of my dogs. Dog stopped to sniff something & these 2 branches were by my feet. I took them with me. Later I looked at them & they really remind me of an animal's antlers. Here's photos of both sides of them. They connect together in 1 spot. Initially must've been 1 branch. Also I noticed many months ago, rocks kept catching my eyes on ground while walking, shaped like pointy arrows. I didn't happen to pick them up cuz my puppy is hard to handle on leash. But yes! I will make arrows next!ImageImage

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

do you live by the beach?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

firebirdflys wrote:do you live by the beach?
Hi. I live in the desert. I wanted to write more about Artemis. But I don't know where to put the topic. Maybe the Gods/Goddesses subforum I saw, here? When I gave Artemis my 1st offering to her...wildlife flocked to my home. There was a snake & tarantula sitting right on my Welcome mat, on doorstep outside. On separate days. More visits by many different animals. Do you think it was Artemis's doing? It was truly Amazing!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Sounds like the welcome committee greeting you at the new home! No doubt Artemis sent them knowing you will be a find steward for your portion of land there. And yes, the God/Goddess subforum for your topic is perfect.
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:51 pm How about an arrow? 🎯
Yes.

I made a similar from wood and fishing nylon recently when Moon was in Sagittarius the archer

Then I became aware of Artemis and her presence

I like to see her as lancing silver arrows at vile spectres
Hunter archetype to look into later on as well, hunting and present times is an oddity. But I like the image of calm hunter in dark green and brown nestled in nature and patiently living his role.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@SapphireRoad....hi! That sounds really beautiful, what u made. I enjoyed reading your descriptive post, here & other posts u wrote on forum. U write so beautifully! I have always been drawn to Artemis. I had a lovely piece of art with her on it when I was a kid. Hanging up. Before I knew who she was. I thought it was just a cool painting. I wish I still had it. I'm going to search for a similar image I had, online. I'm hoping Artemis can help me become fearless & strong, like she is.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Thank you, I'm trying to include imagination inducing elements to the way I write.
earth_love wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:53 am I'm hoping Artemis can help me become fearless & strong, like she is.
Sure, if you wish for it, your will preceeds the outcome.
I just recently looked up the Artemisian correspondences, and it was all things I always loved! Deers included smileylove
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Last night, there was a beautiful full moon. I took outside with me the bow I made her. I did a chant to her. Then I went indoors. 10 minutes later I went back outside to get something on the patio. There was a loud bang on porch area, there's large machinery/tools set there. I got flashlight to make sure it wasn't a rattlesnake. It was a beautiful dove that was hiding by a storage bin. I just stood looking at the lovely & then he flew away, safely. This is the 2nd time I did that chant to Artemis & a dove comes quickly onto my property. The same way, hidden & they pop out of nowhere. Or last month, I did the chant on another full moon
I took my dog outside on leash later. I saw all these shadows in the empty field across from me. I was like, what is that? It was a herd of free roaming cattle, watching me & my dog. Always I see wild animals, right after chanting.

Return to “Altar Pictures”