Furry familiar needs a bit of guidance

Share photos of your own crystals here.
Almostothemoon

Furry familiar needs a bit of guidance

Post by Almostothemoon »

So my new puppy who is super affectionate. Never leaves my side is very skittish and scriptable of new things. Introducing her into the craft was fun and she loves to play the part. Although traveling and practicing on the go is becoming a struggle as she is very hesitant. She won’t even walk on a leash once spooked by a load noise.

What kinds of crystal(s)/ gem(s) do you advise I have her carry? Any mix relative to encourage courage and playfulness and maybe even absence of security. Every-time I think of the matter I am overwhelmed and end up picking just about every item under the moon ;) please help me narrow things down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
corvidus

Re: Furry familiar needs a bit of guidance

Post by corvidus »

A good friend of mine is a dog trainer, and she once told me that puppies who are skittish just need other skittish puppy friends to play with.

The reasoning was that dogs usually have 3 or more puppies at a time, and it’s these siblings who grow together. A puppy on its own doesn’t have that advantage, which is why socializing is important :)

But as far as magick goes, dogs pick up on their owners energy. So as long as you can show through body language that there’s nothing to be afraid of, the pup will pick up on that. Think of it as telepathy-skill-development
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Poor puppy. Everything is brand new to her. I' think maybe some green aventurine, white quartz (not clear) & rose quartz could be soothing. Black tourmaline can help ground the jitters. And what Corvidus says is right on.
barker

Post by barker »

Be what she brings to you... confidence? clarity?

Return to “Crystal Gallery”