My tools of the trade

Share photos of your own crystals here.
vassal

My tools of the trade

Post by vassal »

Crystals really are one of my favorite ways of directing energy. I've only a few in my arsenal but here they are below:

This is my Charoite sphere. She's helped me with a lot. I hardly go a day without carrying or meditating on this wonderful stone. She is awesome for yoga & qigong. Sometimes I refer to her as my 'wish-fulfilling gem'. :fairy: 3" diameter

This is my talisman/athame/swiss-army-what-have-you of Black Kyanite & Copper. Either worn hidden on the left or right around my neck at heart-center. Hardly a day goes by without this. 3" length.

This is my prayer/mantra necklace of Silver & stainless steel (see iron.) I love the clasp, it's a snake biting it's own tail. I wear it when I go out in public as its a wonderful ward. It also makes me feel just a little on the closed-off side. So I consider my options.

This is an amulet of silver & Lapis Lazuli I hodge-podged together. I love that the silver acts as a reflection of the Lapis Lazuli & what's left of the coral.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My tools of the trade

Post by SpiritTalker »

:shock: Ooo. lovely charoite, or chariot as the spell check insists :) . Thanks for sharing the photos. It is always a treat.

I have a lump of found red Jasper I cleave to for comfort, and a polished labradorite palm stone... :shock: ... Oops, lost in crystal thrall. You'll understand.
vassal

Post by vassal »

Thank you very much, I am too typically enthralled by my Charoite. I actually keep it inside a leather pouch so I don't stare. It's that mesmerizing in person. But because I try to remind myself to stay connected to the divine, I always carry/strap her in my left hand. She's changed me. People who are even mildly sensitive realize how serene & calm the atmosphere around me is. Partially glamour, invocation & this beautiful spirit of a stone. I adore people's tools & arts so it was pure pleasure to share because I'm very happy with the few things I have in my arsenal. (Hoping to finish an altar soon !!! EEEEEK)

Ooof Red Jasper. I would cleave to it for comfort too! It's so stabilizing & warm! And Labradorite, I've been fascinated by that one since I was a little kid. I believe it may even have been one of the first five stones I bought from a crystal shop after saving up my allowance. It was always so magical to me. It reminded me of Dragons for some reason; to wit I was also obsessed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The first time I saw lab. I had just entered a shop and literally saw a flash of light from behind the counter, 30 feet away. So of course I made a beeline over & asked what they had stashed. I was handed a basket of stones and took 1st pick of the litter. Treasure!

My first brush with charoite was when I was pawing through a basket of sugilite, and up popped an irredescent purple-feathered stone, obviously in the wrong bag from the original supplier as there was none of it in the shop, & obviously it was what I was poking around for. The shop clerk didn't know what it was, but I bought it anyhow and found out later. Oh yea, it's a ni-ice stone. Gee, I love rocks.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

vassal, are you a photographer? You quite the eye.

vassal

Post by vassal »

Thank you :) I'm not a photographer but I've always a knack for aesthetics or presentation!
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

My most important crystal is the Herkimer Diamond because they have the attribute to entangle with other Herkimer Diamonds where ever they might be. I have one on my wand and one on my staff and sent one to my grand daughter in Denver to potentiate a psychic link with her.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
vassal

Post by vassal »

I've sometimes found myself browsing for Herkimer online. I need to go to a good shop nearby and see if they have any to touch. :)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Many Witchy shops sell Herkimer Diamonds nestled together and with a sprig of White Sage as a pair to potentiate entanglement.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
vassal

Post by vassal »

Very excited as I also received some free blessings in the form of amethyst, tangerine quartz & sunstone. I just adore my new Rose Quartz Turtle!
Pausanias: In the temple is the image of the goddess whom they call Ourania; it is made of ivory and gold and is the work of Pheidias; it stands with one foot upon a tortoise (the tortoise was a symbol of domestic modesty and chastity).

Return to “Crystal Gallery”