Falcon's Crystals

Share photos of your own crystals here.
Falcon_Heart27

Falcon's Crystals

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Well, I've finally got some crystals to incorporate into my work! I've wanted to for a long time, but my grandmother and aunt made that a reality when they gifted me some crystals this holiday season.

I love my crystals! [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Here's a nice pic of my little "treasure hoard", which I keep on my altar. I'll post individual pics and descriptions as well, later on.

As a side note: does anyone have any beginner tips for how to use crystals in magic? I actually know very little, I just have felt drawn to it for a long time. I feel good arranging them in certain ways around me when I read tarot, but that's the extent of their use for now.

Blessed be,

Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Re: Falcon's Crystals

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

More pictures!
Shungite egg. Ooh.
ImageImage
My beautiful citrine point. I feel a strong connection to this one.
A carnelian heart.
This is a turtle carved out of serpentine. I gave my boyfriend a frog carved out of the same stone. (I don't confide in him about witchy stuff- as far as he knows, I'm just a "dirty hippie" [used as a teasing, affectionate term] who likes rocks and candles.)

Some rough rose quartz that I found at a thrift store.
STORY TIME: a lot of these crystals got bought online and shipped to my grandma. But the first time around, the package got lost in the mail! So the seller sent some replacement items, along with this bonus angel (carved from angelite) for protection. Later, the original package showed up, but we ended up returning it because I liked my other items so much.
My quartz point (on a necklace)
A pretty bracelet with real amethyst beads.
Mystery tumbled stone! I think this may be amethyst as well. It's much more purple in real life.
ImageImageImage
More mystery tumbled stones! I have even more, but these are some of my favorites.
My rose quartz pendulum. [HEAVY BLACK HEART] my original pendulum was in the package that got lost- it was clear quartz with some inclusions that I don't recall. The seller chose this as my replacement, and we bonded right away. Oh, we gossip so much, it's awful! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES] I immediately sensed a sort of personification that I had never known from a stone before, so I asked it questions about itself. It is genderless but with more masculine energies. It can be sweet at times, but has a fiery streak and one hell of an attitude. It prefers to go unnamed as of now.
My baby [PURPLE HEART] such a pretty amethyst.

I hope you enjoyed my crystals! Feel free to chime in if you can identify any of the tumbled stones, or just wanna talk about crystals or crystal magic.

~Falcon
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

You have several banded Agate there and also a Green Aventurine, the paler green stone could be anything, what does it feel like?
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

I agree on the agates and on the aventurine. the green one may also be aventurine- I've seen it this light. Could also be amazonite..... :)
The mystery purple may be amethyst, or possibly a tumbled flourite. The bottom bead in your amethyst bracelet looks like it may be a smoky quartz or a smoky quartz/amethyst, or even an ametrine(amethyst/citrine mix). Either way, the cheveron shape at the top of that stone makes it a real goodie!- most likely cut from a crystal with a phantom!

E.E.
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Very nice collection falcon!
BB

Blue Moon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Thanks! Yes, I do believe there's banded agate and aventurine after doing some research.

New pictures coming soon! My boyfriend went on spring break out of state and he's bringing me back some pretty rocks :D

~Falcon
WiccanWitch

Post by WiccanWitch »

Nice collection. My great grandfather was a rock hound. He had some wonderful pieces. If I only knew then what I know now about crystals I may have jumped on that.
Listener

Post by Listener »

This is a nice collection, Falcon! That rose quartz pendulum is beautiful. :)
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Oh my, I love the turtle loveface

Return to “Crystal Gallery”