All of My 30 Crystals/Stones

Share photos of your own crystals here.
Fantasia

All of My 30 Crystals/Stones

Post by Fantasia »

Decided today I would show all my crystals and stones because I bought my 30th stone today...yay! So this is my little celebration also the two in the last picture I have no clue what they are I need some help and suggestions on what they could be thanks!!

I love my geodes they are so sparkly and it's always a surprise inside

This is all of my Lake Superior agate collection the only ones that are tumbled are the bottom right two

Left row going down is a blue lace agate zebra agate and a moss agate the right row going down is black onyx for the first two and tigers eye for the last two

Here from left to right is my amethyst, citrine and Peacock Ore (otherwise known as Chalcopyrite these 3 are my favorite stones

The top row from left to right is bloodstone, hematite, petrified wood, snowflake obsidian and Amber. The bottom row left to right is alexandrite, rose quartz, and two shell fossils (I know they are not crystals or stones but I still like them with my little collection)

These two I have no ideas what they are maybe you guys can help me figure this out?????

Well there we go that was all 30 (32 counting fossils) stones in my still-growing collection
Vesca

Re: All of My 30 Crystals/Stones

Post by Vesca »

Very cool. When you have a moment, mosey on over to the introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself. :)
Angelhair

Post by Angelhair »

They are a beautiful collection of crystals.
grlry

Post by grlry »

Fantasia wrote:Decided today I would show all my crystals and stones because I bought my 30th stone today...yay! So this is my little celebration also the two in the last picture I have no clue what they are I need some help and suggestions on what they could be
I love your collection! I keep starting my own, however, I keep giving my different crystals away to friends that seem to need their healing.
tiffanyrae

Post by tiffanyrae »

I believe the second is fossil agate.

Return to “Crystal Gallery”