earth_love's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
earth_love

earth_love's Dream Journal

Post by earth_love »

Hello. Just trying to remember dreams & I thought this journal could work, for that. I always dream I'm on the move. Walking or in a moving vehicle, traveling to some unknown destination. Sometimes i will enter an unknown building & be around friendly people I don't know. These small tidbits of the dreams i recall, haunt me cuz they happen over & over. Like on a loop. Never ending. The same pointless traveling & the strangers. There is a meaning to this loop of dreams, but I have no idea what it is. Mostly it is the dead of night when I'm traveling. I see myself sitting alone on a bus and a train. Just traveling to my unknown destination. I would like to re enter these scenarios & find out where I was going & why. These pointless dreams puzzle me. Maybe they're telling me I'm going nowhere in life? On this stagnant dark loop, of nothingness. Sounds true to me. I will pay attention to any new dreams & add them, here. Thanks for reading.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: earth_love's Dream Journal

Post by Firebird »

As I understand, the mode of travel has to do with the speed and way in which you are handling/ dealing with any given situation at the time.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI firebirdflys & thanks for that info! I remembered a tiny bit of a recent dream, few days ago. I dreamed I was looking at my elderly dog's back leg, like a photo. There was a blue circle drawn around an area on that leg. I bet this dream means trouble for dog in that leg. I'll keep an eye on him. He's elderly now & he's been really slowing down, lately. Yes, the dream pinpointed that area. I hope my dog will be okay. He's not in any type of pain, walking or running.
That is the only dream I've remembered at all, lately.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I dreamnt lately an unknown stern female was having an entire conversation with me. But I don't remember anything she said! She was having a full-on talk with me. With advice, etc. Could be one of my spirit guides trying to help me. I sure wish I could remember just 1 sentence she said to me. She was stern, just what I need! Facts & no bs sugar coating.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I knew writing down in this dream journal would work! Last night when I was drifting off to sleep...the same woman was calling my name out. She called for me like 3-4 times. I saw her sitting at a table, waiting for me. She smiled at me. I was looking right into her eyes & she looked into mine. That's all I remember. I can't wait to hear what she has to tell me. I think its my same lifelong spirit guide, a great aunt. But her hair was a different color, before. She looked really nice. Pretty hairstyle & blouse.Which makes me wonder, spirits care about hair & clothes? I think this is really great, tho! We've made contact in dreams, twice now. Always the table/desk. I know she's there to teach me something important. I hope tonight she's there waiting, again.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I wish I could remember any dreams, lately. That was so awesome, the other night, my spirit guide calling out my name, as I drifted off. Where is she...
jenjennijoe

Post by jenjennijoe »

Hello Earth_love,

I think its wonderful your journaling your dreams. I started doing that when I felt they were telling me something too. I haven't kept up because I have a lot better dream recall than when I first started.

Every detail of the dreams helps in the meaning of what's taking place. Sometimes they are just stress dreams that our bodies are working through and dont have much meaning but to help work it out in your unconscious state.

You're dream is not telling you your going nowhere in life....its trying to guide you and open yourself up. It takes time to become active in your dreams....meaning you go into the same dream every night or your dreaming something and you wake up and then go back to sleep and it starts right where it left off.....what I did was like yourself became curious why this dream, why and what does this mean. I placed it in my mind I wanted to know why this dream or where was I going....or who theses people were or are. Learn to ask questions inside your dream. I started thinking these things upon laying down in bed before sleep and dreams would change, people present themselves etc.

As for your doggie dream I hope he is still well and just enjoying old age living! It could have been a warning for you to watch that leg or that he might get hurt or maybe he has bad arthritis there. You have to ask yourself lots of questions to get to the bottom of it.....and you still may not know.

Now....this woman that you have been seeing in your dreams and she calls your name. Does her voice sound familiar? Does she speak with her mouth or do you hear her in your mind. Most spirit or loved ones that have passed speak through mind and not necessarily opening of the mouth. Ask her who she is....before you go to sleep...state out loud you want to talk with her and you want to know who she is and her name. It may take several weeks to get the information cause it doesn't just happen because we want it too and we aren't sure how too. It's like anything...learning to and then practicing. I also believe a spirit guide has never lived a life with us. They have lived in another time...so my grandpa or great grandma come to me in my dreams but are not my guides. One thing I've also stated was I want people in my dreams to be who they are.....meaning I think someone is my aunt cause it looks like her but it's not. So I say I want my aunt so and so to appear as herself....might not make sense right now but keep it in mind. You get a sense of knowing eventually. Example.....I cant see a man but I sense his presence and it feels like my grandpa....so I know its him even if I cant see him in my dream. It took me a lot of time to get to that point and lots of dream book reading!

Did you ever see the movie what dreams may come? Sometimes people come to us in dreams as someone we want them to be or look like (in spirit). Just keep that in mind...that's why I said what I said above...but ask questions of them and you'll find out.
If the woman you are meeting with is your spirit guide then ask her if she is....ask her her name too. Like I said above it may take a lot of time to get answers or it may come quickly ....it's all in your time.

Some dream books to read....Sylvia Browne book of dreams and my all time favorite is an oldie by author Wilda B Tanner-the mystical magical marvelous world of dreams....I have so many book marks and dog eared pages in my Wilda book....it looks worse for wear but it completely helped navigate my sleeping world and I am so ever grateful for this book. It's also an interpretation of dreams book that helps with your detailed meanings.

Our dreams are very personal and mean something...even if we are just working through daily stresses...they don't always have to be profound, prophetic or warnings.... you can experience adventure too! Wish you well!
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk advertisment, please remove
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

So it says here that on December 28th, 2020, I dreamed about my elderly dog's health. He died peacefully in his sleep last night. I miss him being here with me!
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@jenjennijoe HI, so nice to meet u here. I still have to read your lovely post, to me, here! For some reason I didn't get a notification. But I used to use Tapatalk here..Which somehow messes with notifications, for me. I will read your post. My elderly dog passed away last night, so my mind is all mush, today. I quickly saw that u had mentioned my dog. Very sweet, thank you..
jenjennijoe

Post by jenjennijoe »

So sorry to hear about your doggie earth love! It sure is hard when we loose one of our fur babies isnt it! I know the pain myself all to well. Sending you healing energy in the hopes you find strength for yourself! Just think your pup is now trolling in the tall grasses in heaven! Huggggssss
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove

Return to “Dream Journals”