Sapphire embedded journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
SapphireRoad

Sapphire embedded journal

Post by SapphireRoad »

I dreamed of buying two beers in a church.
People I otherwise don't like that much approved of those two bears as I brought them to camp where I stayed.
One bear was the best I know but I got disappointed that the other one was a different brand.
"At least it is also in a green coloured can so I hope it will taste similarly good," was my line of thought.

Ye hath any thoughts kind folk?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Sapphire embedded journal

Post by SpiritTalker »

A beer in the hand is worth two in the church?
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I don't understand. Is that some kind of cemetery administration joke I'm too alive to understand?
I thought I bought two of that best brand when they were selling them in church.
I found out only in camp it was two different brands.
The place where I sleep and am right now, I once dreamt of it as a training camp, might as well be just "home".
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Perhaps it was a view to the good and the bad in a church?
Only to find out later we have been betrayed by the church?
Don't know about camping...you are there really? and had a dream about being there? and now you are?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I now know what dream was about. I neglected looking intently into certain formal letter (image of beer when buying)
now it turned out I have to endure next few months until I release that certain contract... go figure green, it is related to another topic... in forest :mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I dreamed of some conqueror's game where it was claimed that to be ruler like pharaoh or mastermind you need 5 Ankhs
in case you ok with being a king of your region you need 3 Ankhs

Then I saw some purple A. Crowley equipment I didn't like it by logic but was drawn to it. The cross was perhaps like Ankh
but it was a cross like with Jesus and the circle above was made by a serpent, like Ouroboros or perhaps just like Moon Crescent open slightly towards sky (serpent not really eating itself, just having both head and tail aiming at skytop)
Also small serpent was the lower exit of cross, like the sign of Saturn has.

The number five recurred in dream with money and the number itself feels solid to me.

Questions: What are you thoughts on number five in this context?
What do you think of the symbol?
Attachments
20180619_153333.jpg
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I dreamed of some open air reception where I was taking evidence of people to be let in to the other side.
A woman with aura of higher status was the one I noted. Her name could be translated as Catherine Bishops, born 4th May 1311.

I was to check if I noted it correctly. Odd thing I did not note her with other names at beginning of the diary, but somewhere at the ending sheets of the notepad.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SapphireRoad wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:39 am The number five recurred in dream with money and the number itself feels solid to me.

Questions: What are you thoughts on number five in this context?
What do you think of the symbol?
I personally am uncomfortable with the number five in and of itself. Aside from the pentagram which feels powerful and solid, perfectly proportioned ... the number 5 feels chaotic, confusing and uncertain. (it's right, it's left it's down and around) I won't even get gas from a number 5 pump. It's a real conundrum of a number. I think of the pentagrams in tarot and 5 represents financial changes and challenges, and perhaps having to be supported by any means possible, broken but temporarily so.
Looks like the serpents are trading their above and below roles, one is open to the sky while the other is rooted to the earth. The equal arm cross is the 4 directions. I like it. Maybe the serpents are seeking each other out pre-caduceus? LoL, like a bit of a tryst here smiley_dance
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I might know a thing or two about financial challenges.
I might start selling virtues of astrology or healing to either rich people or wind up roaming homeless.

Not a dream but I did a meditation on Crone in black from 3rd Sephira (Bina). She gave me a book which included a Cristian cross, the symmetrical one like the one templars had. She kept pointing her finger at this cross (in the book) impertinently, as if it had been of utmost importance.

Any thoughts? It might take time for me to understand on my own.

Return to “Dream Journals”