Strange dream

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
The_lone_wolf

Strange dream

Post by The_lone_wolf »

I dreamed that I was in my village house and i entered a small temple to change clothes . Does it mean anything ?
The mark of an warrior is not that he can kill , but that he can tolerate pain and fatigue with a smile or a laugh , never losing good humor , and he still loves . .
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Strange dream

Post by SpiritTalker »

Insufficient info.
What did it mean to you?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Was the temple a laundromat?
Daughter of Sekhmet
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

SnowCat wrote:Was the temple a laundromat?
No it was not a laundromat . It was a common village temple . As children we used to play hide and seek there .
The mark of an warrior is not that he can kill , but that he can tolerate pain and fatigue with a smile or a laugh , never losing good humor , and he still loves . .
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

SpiritTalker wrote:Insufficient info.
What did it mean to you?
In our village house there was a temple and we used to enter it at will . Though it looked different in dream , it did not mean anything specific then . I was taking a siesta and in my dream , it was evening .
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

Yes , there was a eerie light like the lower planes . Like infra red . The temple looked much different when i entered . Inside there was a priests bedding and things along with a shivlinga with flowers on it and lots of water spilled around .
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think our actions in dreams are the first item to notice.

You left your house from siesta and went to a temple in the evening. In dreams our house represents ourself. Leaving yourself is symbolic of the consciousness leaving the body. So I think you were slightly out of body. Your dream even enacted being at rest with a siesta. The dusk, twilight sets a stage for out of body travel.

At the the temple you changed clothes. Clothing is our outer appearance. So your outer-self was changed, altered, by visiting the temple. Or going deeper, because it was the out-of-body consciousness changing it’s outer appearance your consciousness was going to a deeper level. Possibly the water spilled around represents cleansing which is a protective action used before astral traveling.

So that’s just my thinking on symbolism of the actions. The feelings you might have had can tell you your personal details.
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

Thank you spirit . It is very difficult subject altogather .
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Many witches enjoy the freedom of OOB spirit travel and do trance work to achieve it. It’s a normal psychic function we humans are born with. We slightly disassociate from our bodies nightly in sleep. Occult teachings say the spirit is attached to the body with a silver cord so we will not wander and will return. Understandably it rocks your world when it surprises you. When you feel out-of-phase just do a grounding visualization to re-synch.
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

When I feel out of phase I become afraid and at once I wake up with a bitter mood .
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think a snap return to the body can cause that irritable mood. The grounding should be done upon waking.
My take on your dream is about shifting your awareness, the entering the temple (going within), changing clothes (putting on a magic layer), Priest (the higher awareness) Bedding, (might be in association to the siesta) because people and items in a dream are all related to aspects of yourself, you are approaching a holy ceremony or viewing where one had been preformed with the Shiva lingam, (entering a divine state).
...and I believe dreaming you are sleeping (while you're asleep) is an awareness cue that you can now astral travel.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

Thank you Firebirdflys .
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

Why do roads change in dream ? I mean , i follow a path and when i come back , everything seems to have changed .
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

One dream haunts me regularly . That i am a student of some college or university . I did not attend the classes and am always fleeing from the teachers . The classes seemed so foreign that i did not want to attend them . It was very distressing . One night i found myself in a medical college with the teacher asking me the number of bones in human spine . One night i dreamed i had a large house and roaming about , i found out an university located inside . Another night i dreamed of toy trains running through the house . The house was accesible by the hind wall of a toilet . Later that toilet vanished and i could not reach the house .

Return to “Dream Journals”