God(dess) Vision

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
astrowitch

God(dess) Vision

Post by astrowitch »

Wowowowow. Its been truly a long time since I've been active on here. No matter how long its been, I always seem to find my way back to this forum. I've been a member since 2014, and its amazes me how I can never truly stay away. Anyways...

A bit of a preface to this dream: Over the past year, I've been dealing with a lot of insecurities, mainly two. One is my gender with my gender presentation. I'm a trans man and I've been firm in that for the past six years, but the way I dress varies from masculine to feminine, depending on how I feel. I love dressing femme, but sometimes my anxiety tells me that I'm not really trans if I still like to dress that way. Second is my distance with my practice. Recently I've been feeling disappointed in myself in my lack of practice of magic and worship. I'm spiritual, not religious, so I don't usually celebrate sabbats or rituals. I do so whenever I have the time, energy, and need. But sometimes I feel like it means I shouldn't even call myself pagan. But this dream changed everything.

My dreams have always been vivid, and I've always had visions and a strong pull to the pantheons. I took a nap a couple days ago and had the most comforting dream in such a long time.

My three patron dieties came to me, Loki, Aphrodite, and Hestia.

Loki pulled me into his arms and held me close. He reassured me that I was truly a man and nothing I did would change that. He told me that whatever I body I would have decided to take on this earth, I would be transgender and a gender rebel. He wants me to continue defying the norms. He grants me my power and strength of will.

Then Aphrodite cupped my face in her hands. She told me that she granted me my femininity. She wanted me to feel delicate and beautiful and feel happy when it reflected in my appearance. Even though I'm a man, she gave me the body I would be happiest in. (Clarification: If i was assigned male at birth and trans, I'd be more uncomfortable in this body than I am in my current body).

Then Hestia. Wow. I stood on the palm of her hand and she touched her forehead to mine. She told me that she granted me my kindness and heart. Even though she knew I would be taken advantage of by some, the my power and deep empathy and sympathy would make me a powerful ally to those who need me. She also told me that she knows that I have a lot going on. That its okay that my patrons aren't the forefront of my spirit. They'd rather their gifts be what I focus.

I woke up feeling so comforted and warm. It truly was exactly what I needed.

- AstroWitch (Hayden)
barker

Re: God(dess) Vision

Post by barker »

Yes androgyne is quite a divine subject isn't it. I am intersex male, ie i have female genitals too. The HEART, is actually where all of this is most beautiful. Surprisingly to some perhaps, the union of the masculine and feminine in someone brings to life their... knowledge!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: God(dess) Vision

Post by SpiritTalker »

Absolutely blessed experience. The adventure continues. :)

Return to “Dream Journals”