Rosie's Dreams

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Rosie's Dreams

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I've gotten out of the habit of writing things down I want to remember from my dreams and so I decided to try to record them here going forward, since I always have my phone with me.

Last night I dreamt of a home I dream of very often. Usually the houses I'm in during my dreams look at lot like a house I've lived in before or a combo of a place I've lived and a place I've visited before.

What's got my wheels spinning today is that this particular house I visited last night, I'm not sure I've ever been to before. At least from the way it looks outside. It's an older home, out in the country. All around there are older barns and storage sheds. There are trees in the front yard that provide shade, but it's surrounded by pasture land and the sun's always beating down over it. It has a big long porch with a railing. There is something about this house that looks neglected. The paint is peeling, the railing needs replaced, the door is old and rickety. It screaks when it opens.

In my dream last night when I visited the house, I was with my husband. It was as if we had never been to this place before. We didn't even know we would come across it. We were just driving and we turned down a gravel road, it seemed like we were lost, or we at least didn't know where we were going. We went all the way to the end to see if we could turn around and came to the neglected house. When we arrived we were in "awe" of it, like it was the taj mahal or something. We looked the entire property over and decided that we needed to buy this place. We left and started discussing how much we loved the home and why we wanted to buy it.

I can't help but keep pondering: what does this house represent?? I've dreamt of being here before, but not with my husband. Sometimes with friends, family, or alone. The outside always looks the same but the inside changes slightly. Most of the time the inside reflects the layout of a childhood friend's house I've visited often. Sometimes the inside is less neglected than the outside, and sometimes it's not.

There is another place I've dreamed of that I know I've never been. I've dreamt of this place since I was very young. It's like is a huge fancy apartment home. Like something you'd see in a movie based on rich people in Manhattan. I say that because it's located in the attic of my old church. So the church I've been to, I went there a lot as a kid. In the dream I ascend the stairs to the church balcony I find a door that is behind the pews. When I open it I step into an enormous and magnificent looking home! It has blue walls, exquisite white crown molding, raised ceilings, and lace curtains, table clothes, and bed spreads. Only natural light shines in, but there are many large windows in each room and so there is enough light to see. I've only ever seen one person there. A woman I've never met in waking life. She's tall with long strawberry blond wavy hair. She wears a soft silk dress. We speak telepathically, but she rarely says anything. I'm mostly talking to her telepathically and she will listen, nod, and smile. She's follows me around but it's not annoying. She's very attentive. She likes to pet me, comb my hair, and often lets me try on her silk dresses. I have no idea what this place is or represents, or the woman, but the feeling I have when I'm dreaming that I'm there is that I am the most safe and secure I have ever been. It gives me a completely content and worry free feeling. It's like I know that place is impossible to penetrate and as long as I'm in there I know there is nothing to worry about.

If anyone has any ideas about what these homes represent I would love to hear your ideas and theories!

Sweet dreams!
Rosie
Bychan Wulf

Re: Rosie's Dreams

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Could the woman be one of your ancestors or a spirit guide, angel, a Goddess? It seems like someone who wants to tell you that you're safe and that soneone is taking care of you.

Can you see her face? We can't see unknown faces in our dreams, but if you don't recognise her face at all, maybe she is someone from your past life, that still shares a strong connection with you.

About the house you keep seing, did you try to google it, or maybe take your car and take a ride without a preset destination...just to see where your instinct takes you. Maybe you will find something there or who knows; maybe get a new home ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Rosie's Dreams

Post by RosieMoonflower »

There is definitely something angelic about her. And, yes I can see her face, but I don't "recognize" her other than being the woman who I always meet in that dream apartment.

I haven't tried to take a drive yet. I hope I don't end up moving into a house like that, it's so run down and neglected, lol. I haven't tried the driving idea yet, but I may have to. Thanks BW!

Rosie

Return to “Dream Journals”