Bychan Wulf's dream realm

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Bychan Wulf

Bychan Wulf's dream realm

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I thought it would be nice to make one of these here too. I already have a digital one and thought maybe other views would be helpful and maybe others can relate too.

1) This one I don't remember, but I told my parents about it and because of the truth that hid behind it, they were unable to forget it.
I was really young and I dreamt that me and my brother, both toddlers had united beds and played together. I woke up crying and yelling that someone kidnapped my brother from our bedroom.
I am an only child and always wished for a sibling. My parents only told me that my mom got pregnant when I was 7 months old with a boy and lost the pregnancy. I did not know that then but the dream seemed so true that I could not believe anybody who told me it was just a dream. The boy appeared many times in my dreams as my brother until I became a teenager. Sometimes I could also feel his presence, but thankfully not in a scary way

Guess I have a guardian angel out there.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Re: Bychan Wulf's dream realm

Post by Bychan Wulf »

2) Another one from my childhood: I dreamt of a man (I recognised him as my father even though the face was unclear) who was teaching me to play chess. I learned the name of the pieces and the main rules. It happened in the house we were living in at that time and the details were so accurate that I could swear it actually happend.
Imagine the shock on my dad's face when I told him to repeat rule x of the game when he couldn't even play the game and we didn't even have a chess board in the house.

I interpreted this as a past life experience coming back involuntarily.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

3) Me and my elementary school (1-4th grade) classmates ( I was in the 8th grade when I dreamt this) together with other unknown people were in a plane crush and ended up on an island. I had survival knowledge (no idea where from) and tried to make the others listen to me and not split up. They didn't listen to me (nobody ever does, no matter how right I am) and disappear. I find a branch, make a weapon out of it, and go hunting. I manage to get a stag and try to cook it. A wolf tries to steal it from me;we fight,he almost kills me, when a tiger/lion...not sure any more, comes to steal the cooked stag. The wolf protects me and almost gets killed. He is hurt and lets me heal his wounds. After a few months I manage to find the others, (not all of them were still alive) and get them to help me build something so we can be seen by an airplane. The wolf never leaves my side and growls at those who try to get rid of me. A plane comes and rescues us all, including the wolf which my parents accept as a pet.

This dream came back usually before a stressful day,always with the same details and the same wolf who wants to kill me and then protects me.

Since this dream appeared the first time, I considered the wolf my spirit animal.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

4) My granddad had surgery two years ago and was pathologically afraid of hospitals and doctors. After he had the surgery,my family sent me into the postop.room to see him ( I have this passion for hospitals). He was still under anaesthesia and had his head turnes to the opposite side than the one I was on. When I took his hand into mine,it was like he would have been electrocuted. He opened his eyes,grabbed me with his other hand and squeezed my hand untill it hury while yelling:" Take me out of here! Take me home! Now!"
I was so scared I couldn't even move,talk or see anything. It was a full black out.
I asked my parents after a while to tell me what/how it happened and they refused to tell me.
This memory came back to me fully in dreams. I had this dream with all the details more than 30 times since it happened and I am always observing something new.

I guess it was more traumatising than my family thought it would,as it still hounds my dreams :P
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

5) My granddad died 10 days after that surgery and the day after his funerals I had this dream: ( I wasn't actally asleep...it was the in-between phase)
I was sitting in the lotus position in front of my bed and my granddad came into my room. I wasn't moving;just sitting and calmly watching. He came to me smiling and chucked me. I could feel his love.( we were not too close and he nevery hugged,kissed or talked nicely to me)
After that he just left and the rational part of my brain started working so I jumped scared to death put of my bed. The physical contact felt extremely true and warm and when I "woke up", I could still feel a presence,only that now it was cold.

I interpreted this as a goodbye from him or a really strange version of a lucid dream.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

You've got a truly interesting dream realm! And your story about how you found your spirit animal is fascinating.
I believe you saw your little brother's soul. My father's brother died in an accident when he was still a boy. After I was born, we lived in the house where it happened. I was too young to know about that incident. Yet my parents told me that when I was about 3 years old, I used to have an imaginary friend with the same name as my dead uncle. They told me I often played as if I could truly see someone.
That s why I believe you had a similar relationship with your brother in a dream.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

6) Before my dedication ritual,in the state between being awake and asleep I felt a presence and thought my mom entered the room without me hearing her. The movements sounded like the ones of a woman who came towards me,which I considered to be my mom coming to give me the never old good night kiss.
Instead,I heared a woman's voice say:"I have to show you something else" in my native language. I woke up but thought it was just me hearing things or thinking out loud. The next day,in class,I got a headache,heared a "cling" and felt like I was there physically but mentally wasn't. I could hear the voices of the teacher and the colleagues very low (even though a minute before they were talking very loud) and heard the sound of the pens on the paper and the chalk on the board.
I couldn't stay in that state for long because my friend hit me and brought me back to Earth.

Note: When you ask a Deity for a sign,he/she will give it to you when you await it the least
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

moonraingirl wrote:You've got a truly interesting dream realm!
Thank you! I have to admit that I love sleeping and dreaming...it's much more interesting than the real world.
moonraingirl wrote:I believe you saw your little brother's soul. My father's brother died in an accident when he was still a boy. After I was born, we lived in the house where it happened. I was too young to know about that incident. Yet my parents told me that when I was about 3 years old, I used to have an imaginary friend with the same name as my dead uncle. They told me I often played as if I could truly see someone.
That s why I believe you had a similar relationship with your brother in a dream.
That's really interesting,you talking to your uncle as a kid. I always feared hearing or seing spirits...the horror movies I saw didn't help much hehe
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I was youger/little,doing box/karate/fighting as sport.
A boy I felt I love/like probably my bf was kissing another girl.People start a big fight;I am fighting, to protect what's mine, with the girl he was kissing
Trainer (woman) stops us and sais the new members trained by a man have to fight the old members. She calls for number 5 and makes him a great presentation. I am supposed to fight with him but my trainer makes me a not very impressive presentation;I was sure they were all against me. I go to him,tell him and her what I think is going on and instead of fighting,I start dancing ballet on music. I dance and dance,nobody stops me and at the and of the song,(the last few seconds of the song) I do a ballet-type rotation many times and jump off the table (the stage was now not the box ring,my kitchen table). I go to the female trainer,show her two middle fingers (she was coming from my hallway to the kitchen=everything same as in my house. I leave through the same door she came in and feel like home. I meet my mom who knows what I did and is glad because after I left the competition,many motorcycle drivers and nasty people came to watch and she would have been afraid for me.

I have never had a boyfriend,taken ballet classes,stood up for myself,been paranoic or fought in a competition,yet I woke up with bruises and a scratch on my face. :shock:
I might have had a fight with myself or the wall during the sleep.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

After each attempt of mine to empathise with someone by listening,taking the negative energies and giving advice,I have this dream:
I am armed and in an armour toget her with the person I tried to help during the day. Bad spirits/beings/wild animals/ninjas...(it's always different) Try to hurt the person and I try to fight them in order to protect the person. I usually succeed and also find a solution to their problem when I wake up. Details are not semnificative because they are always different.

This actually made me feel like a super hero in the morning lol. :P
I think it might be the way my mind/body deals with the empathy and the negativity.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

A few nights ago I dreamt about one my teachers who had my class in the first two Highschool years. She got pregnant and left us. This year she accepted to help me prepare for the language exam and the final Highschool exam, after school. I have always had the impression that I knew her really well since we first met...maybe in a past life.
Anyway,she is very sarcastic and finds it hard to express emotions.
I dreamt that I was playing with her 2 children and taking care of them. I had many activities with them,it seemed like many hours have passed by. She came back and I asked her why she left me in charge with her kids;I'm a child myself. She answeres that she trusts me and that she knew I could do it.

Yesterday,we talked about the exam I have to write on Tuesday and she gave me a homework to prepare for Monday. Without me telling her how stressed I am,she said that she knows how stressed and insecure I feel and told me that the trusto me and knows that I can do it ( take the exam with the maximum level).
She doesn't say such things;it's not her style but she did it now...without even seing me.
I can't say it didn't help though :-D
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I am on a street close to my house at night. It is dark and I am in the spot between streetlights where the light doesn't reach. I feel scared and try to walk as fast as possible but not to run,in order to be quiet and not catch somebody's attention. I notice that I can not go further;even though I struggle to get to the light, I walk in vain. Only a few steps separate me from the light and I can't get there;the fear grows and I see a man coming towards me. I can't see his face,but he seems to have bad intentions. I start running and can't move while he gets closer. I try to cry out for help,but no word comes out. He grabs me and starts laughing like a psycho. I woke up almost crying.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I dreamt of myself trying to fall asleep. I feel warmth and feel something protective and positive...thought Ithat could be a spiritual guide or the Goddess. Then I hear "Look again"-said in a joyful/sarcastic way. I see a man dressed in black offering me a cigarette I could smell and feel the smoke choke me. I started to panic and the man took his hand from my shoulder and left,still smoking.

Almost an hour later,the lamp on my nightstand turns on and it was impossible for me to do it since I was turned into the opposite direction. I don't want to know how terrified I looked.
It was the first time my and did this,but sadly not the last.

As I had this dream and experience after I tried to send positive energy to a person who lives far away,I thought I could have brought something back from there. Something definitely not good,because I had palpitations all night.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

1)I was in my room,playing with a new puppy,if I recall well it was a golden retriever or a labrador. This yellow puppy reaches for my necklace (it happend the form of a tear and the Saint Mary is "sculptured" in it....I wear this every day). He catches it and starts linking and chewing him. The last image is of me smiling and taking out from his mouth saying "no".

2) I was preparing to go to school,but it was only 5:30 in the morning. I come downstairs,into the kitchen to have something to eat. Instead of the cereal bowl my mom prepares me every morning,I see both of them sitting down and eating something out of meat. We talk about random school stuff and I tell them I can be late today;we have English and even though I am a daily traveller,I have never been late. I explain to them that I have the right to be late and that nobody would say anything if I do. We get into the car and go on the usual way.
(Everything almost normal)
Weight get on the road between two cities and there is no railroad there,but a big river and a bridge. We get on the bridge and the next image is of myour mom standing and my dad sitting down on the border of the bridge. I tell him we should get back into the car and go,because a classmate told me that around this hour,the bridge is lifted up,but he said we still have a lot of time. One half of the bridge comes up,I panic,my dad sais it's OK,we shouldn't leave yet. When the second part of the bride is due to being lifted up,it goes down,pointing to the water. All of us fall,and I wake up feeling the fall and the panic as if I were actually there.

In my culture,falling in the water usually forspeaks disease,but I'm an optimistic person and consider that if I didn't actually reach the water,I'm safe :P
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

15.Dec
I was on a long hallway,it was very quiet and I felt anxious. The structure was different than the one of my school,but I knew I was at school and it felt familiar. I walked down the hallway,climbed down the stairs and went to the bathroom,still feeling like someone is following me or like there is a lot of hatred in that area. I enter the bathroom and there is a lot of noise and many girls talking and laughing very loud. One that I know just from the distance,came to me smiling. I know that is a fake smile and that she knows something I don't. We start having an argument and I react very defensive. While in the cabin and still arguing with her,I hear her screaming like if she wouliked be pushed away and surprised by that. I get decent and try to hold my door which seems to be forced open by something. I see a black sleeve through the crack of the door and panic. The door gets fully open and pushes me to the side of the cabin. Inside comes my best friend,very angryoung,holding my phone in her hand. She is the only one other than me,whose print is accepted to unlock my phone. I am surprised but have a vague idea about what she might have found there. She yells at me very angry,talking about how I betrayed her and what a low person I am.

I woke up and thought about what I could have hidden from her,but nothing came in mind :oops: . I still have no idea and I'm pretty sure she would never react like that.

Return to “Dream Journals”