Bychan Wulf's dream realm

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Bychan Wulf

Re: Bychan Wulf's dream realm

Post by Bychan Wulf »

17 Dec. 2016

The entire family was in my grandmother's living room and it felt like we were celebrating something. My cousin that struggles with traumatic schizo-affective disorder, sits across the table and is angry with all of us. People try talking to her, but she won't even look at them. I Crowl under the table, reache her chair and get back up. I had her and whispering something in her ear. The image changes and she is holding my hand tight, like a scared kid(she is 29) and I can feel her fear; almost paranoia. The room we are now is my living room and people ask what her problem is and seem annoyed and some also amused by her in capability to act normal. I start saying that:"you don't know what she feels, so you have no right to talk right now! Let me handle it; I know how". The last image is of her smiling at me in a very innocent way and I woke up smiling.

I don't think this is supposed to mean something else than my brain telling me that I miss her .
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

We had a hedgehog in the kitchen and it was making strange squeaks. Someone suggests we should let him out to solve his physiological needs.(my thought: lol what do you think it is? A dog? Are waiting for him to solve it and come back inside like a obedient puppy?)
Well...it doesn't get out and makes a mess in the house.
Next image:
The entire family was in our actual house and we had guests : someone also from the family, but not someone I'm very familiar with. It was night, so we asked our pets to come inside. What was different than the reality, was that besides the 2 existing pets, a grey Great Dane (I think) and a hedgehog came inside too. We seemed familiar with them and I tried to pet the hedgehog(bad idea). Funny enough, he didn't sting me with his spikes, but bit me. The pain was so great that I woke up and could still feel it in my index finger.

Not sure what the hedgehog was supposed to mean, but it was one of the most silly dreams I had
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

This one was combined with the Turkish soap opera my Grandma is currently watching....it took me some time to understand where it came from:
I was at the house we lived in when I was younger and the garage rooftop was not normally high. A blonde woman (a character from that soap opera-mean and dangerous) starts running after me and I feel threatened. I start running and I climb on the rooftop. She runs after me and we jump from house to house and from rooftop to rooftop (yay ninjas!). I feel I'm unable to run any more and I stop in front of a house. A woman comes outside and I recognise her as the daughter of an ex-neighbour.
I wake up

Note: never watch TV with your grandma again!
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I was in a forest with a bunch of people I have never seen before, but I knew they were my friends. We were hiking and a pack of wolfes started growling and threatening us. All of my friends ran away and I layed down, pretending to be dead but still watching the wolfes. I tried not to watch them straight in the eyes, in order not to provoke them. All the other wolfes left, running after my friends and only one stayed with me. He layed down close to me. I got up on all fours, with my eyes closed, and reached for him, waiting for his move. A few moments later, he put his head under my head and let me pet him a few times. The pack came back but they had no blood on them which meant they did not hurt my friends. I was ready to die; very calm and relaxed, just waiting for them to attack me. I closed my eyes and heard whinings and a lot of movement around me. I opened my eyes and saw the wolf that let me pet him, fighting and defending me.
The rangers come and scare the wolfes away. They want to take me away, and I see that my wolf was hurt. I take him in my arms and we all get to a vet. The wolf gets into surgery and I wait for news, outside the door. I start hearing "Jingle Bells" and it just seems too creepy even for my dreams.

I wake up....my parents were singing "Jingle Bells". How can they be so happy in the morning?
I tried to go back and see what happened to my wolf, but could not fall asleep again. :-(
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I dreamt about having to move to a new country. My parents (not the real ones)and 2 younger sisters, I think it was around the times America was colonised and we were Irish. I recall hearing about Kansas, so I guess that's where we were going. We settled there, and we were told to stay away from the Indians.
There was a forest close to the wooden house we build and I went there to read a French book. Two Indians, a girl, a boy and a few kids came close to me nd we tried to understand eachother.

The next image, a few months seem to have passed and I am in training with those guys. They teach me Herbology, taming wolfes, horses and fighting (I recall the boy saying I never fight enemies; I fight myself, my nature, and that they will be there,backing me up.)
I hear a gun shot and wake up.

Note: I meditated and tried to find my spirit guides. If the Indians come back in my dreams, I will consider I found some of my spirit guides...but not sure yet.

Edit: I followed Snow's advice and read about the pre Civil War period and didn’t get more images or flashbacks, but I got powerful feelings of being lost, scared and also wanderlust. This will stay on the "for meditation" list.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I dream very often, but I only post the unusual dreams, that don't allow me to take control and build them my way.
I would have posted this as an Edit to my first post here, but I can't edit any more.
Maybe I used that option too much :oops:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The dream of moving to Kansas sounds like a past life memory surfacing. The details are pretty accurate for a family moving to pre Civil War Kansas. You might want to do some research and see if anything sounds familiar.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I will; thank you for reading !!
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Last night, I dreamt about my grandma's dog dieing. We held a "party" in his honour, in our house. People kept coming....people I didn't know and kept asking me for drinks. On the stairway, I see my cousins (1male and 1 female-brothers). I hug my male cousin (we only do that when somebody dies) and then my female cousin (the 29 y.o. I dreamt about before). I got the feeling that something wasn't right, and when I look behind me, my male cousin kept his clothes, but his face was pf someone else. I grabbed my female cousin's hand, in order not to loose her too.(I was always fascinated by her person and also the way she could keep her hands extremely soft-creepy, I know). Looking at him, I realised I was dreaming and wanted to wake up, but she asked me if I am going to leave her alone. I said "no" and decided to stay in the dream and let it follow it's course. Holding her hand, we got to the upper floor and still holding her hand, I realise that I can see people's faces (which is usually impossible while dreaming). I keep looking around and memorise every person's face and unconscious habbits and I get the feeling that there's something hostile there. The was the feeling of something violent, dangerous. I also realise that even though everything happens in my house, there is the kind of atmosphere that is in a nightclub. First impulse is to leave, but she refuses, so I stay there and keep memorising. She presents 2 men and a woman as her friends (their faces got like printed in my head...I know every single detail of their appearance) and I "feel" that they have hidden intentions and are that kind of dangerous peo6plr who are up to nothing good. I look back at her and she makes what I call the "teddybear face" which she usually does when she makes a mistake but is not ready to talk open about it yet. She told me before I left, that she needs advice amd asked me of I could help.
I woke up, and the alarm started.

Note: I have never seen faces in my dreams before. Dreaming of her, usually means to me that I miss her, but thos one, left me restless.
I tried to call, but she is still mad at me for some stupid reason, which I can't make a mend for.
I don't know if it is possible, but I will try sending my "wolf" projection or side or I don't know exactly what it is, in another dream, to aid her. Maybe it works, at least with moral support, untill I get more details about the real and dream situation.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

The last 2 nights, I had many short, different and lucid dreams. One of them was impossible for me to interfere with, and was present both nights.

I saw a tall woman, a few years older than me, calling me to her. She then takes my hand and takes me with her into the woods. I feel peaceful, protected, safe and I have sisterly feelings towards the woman.
I can't recall her words or where she takes me, but I remember how she looks like:
She has light red or brown hair, freckles and smiles frequently.

Note: I considered the possibility of her being the Goddess....the woods and the feeling of protection pointed towards it. On the other hand, I didn't feel something divine in all this. The predominant feeling was the one of a relationship between two very close sisters.
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

Bychan Wulf wrote:The last 2 nights, I had many short, different and lucid dreams. One of them was impossible for me to interfere with, and was present both nights.

I saw a tall woman, a few years older than me, calling me to her. She then takes my hand and takes me with her into the woods. I feel peaceful, protected, safe and I have sisterly feelings towards the woman.
I can't recall her words or where she takes me, but I remember how she looks like:
She has light red or brown hair, freckles and smiles frequently.

Note: I considered the possibility of her being the Goddess....the woods and the feeling of protection pointed towards it. On the other hand, I didn't feel something divine in all this. The predominant feeling was the one of a relationship between two very close sisters.
This is a very interesting dream.
Maybe the woman is a representation of you, fiding your path (in the woods) towards The Craft. Or maybe she's one of your ancestor spirit guiding you. These are my thoughts.

In the end this is your dream and I believe you know best.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Silvanna wrote:This is a very interesting dream.
Maybe the woman is a representation of you, fiding your path (in the woods) towards The Craft. Or maybe she's one of your ancestor spirit guiding you. These are my thoughts.

In the end this is your dream and I believe you know best.
Thank you for your insite!
I am open to any thoughts and possibilities. I think you might be right about the spirit guide. I did ask them to give me a sign after the dream with Indians.
If that's what it was, I think they face palmed themselves hearing my interpretation :lol:
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

You sure gave me a big smile when reading your response.

Don't worry, they notice you didn't get the message and they sent me to deliver. *smug* Just Kidding.

To be honest I didn't know much about spirit guides but I heard of them and it just poped in my head.

After you saying that you asked for a sign I too believe this is one of the signs. :)
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I heard about the power of this full moon combined with the eclipse and did not have the courage to try anything witchy, but stargazing and moonbathing( even though I couldn't see it because of the clouds)
Nothing special happened, like I heard it did for others, but I had a strange dream. Maybe the fact that I was really tired, helped:
It was night, and I was with my parents, in their room, watching the full moon and telling them about her power and the fact that it was also an eclipse.
The moon sends a ball of fire,or something that looked like a small moon, on the Earth. The men that were on the street, ran away, but the boys playing soccer, continued playing with the small moon. I turned to my parents and told them "that's not normal! See, that what I was talking about when I told you about the moon!"
Then I go to my room and get ready for bed. Through the window, but without breaking it, an incandescent horseshoe comes in and jumps, coming closer to me. It flips and it hits me, leaving its mark on my left shoulder...like from being burnt with hot iron.
The next image is of me and my parents, in the kitchen, taking breakfast and watching outside, through the window.
Our neighbour comes out walking her dog and a car almost hits her. It looked like the driver could not control it. We kept looking and nobody could control his car. All electronic devices were acting by themselves and looked threatening to their possessors.
Funny enough, my phone had perfect Wi-Fi connection and I was trying to upload a photo of the full moon on a Facebook group.
It ends with someone saying: "It's starting! I told you it's going to be like this!"

Note: I must have been too tired in order not to realise how many things were wrong in this dream. I pick on small things that make me lucid dream, but this felt so natural, despite all crazy stuff. Maybe I should've done a small ritual or something. Maybe I pissed someone off by letting it just pass like that.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Wednesday, 22nd of March:
There was a war and some people including me managed to hide in a special basement that kept us safe from some kind of radiations (I think). The other people there were one of my female class mates(not a friend, but one that I get along with pretty well), a inuit woman around 30y.o., a white man dressed in a green hoodie and a black man with a big gun.
The inuit girl is standing on some kind of stairs and the rest of us on a lower level. Some unknown men appear behind her and the black man sais that they want to take over/steal our shelter. The green-hoodie man commands us to protect our place and to attack when ready. I run the stairs up and the inuit woman was on the floor, unconscious.(it seemed like I really cared about her; like she was someone close to me). I look around and see one of the unknown men trying to slit the throat of this classmate and I put my hand between the knife and her neck. He cut, but didn't hurt my hand and my class mate tried to hit him with her foot. He starts running and I follow him. He stopps, shouts:"get down" and pushes a button. I realise that he detonated a bomb or something explosive and told his friends through a comm, that they should protect themselves, so I shout "run" and hope that they heared me. There is an explosion and when I regain ballance I worry about the people I was in the shelter with.

Note: I wake up(it's the 23rd) and a few hours later I hear about my cousin's car accident. Not sure if these 2 are related, but the feeling that something was wrong stayed with me untill I heared the news.

Return to “Dream Journals”