I guess I'll try this too !...

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
mrsdavid1975

I guess I'll try this too !...

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I have only shared a couple of my dreams with people because I have BIZARRE dreams. Hah.

I use my dreams in many ways. I do lucid dreaming and I do have premonition dreams.

I feel it would be useful to others if I share my dreams , some meanings , and how I work with them.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I LOVE helping other people. I also enjoy learning from others.
mrsdavid1975

Re: I guess I'll try this too !...

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I am going to share a few that I have put in my dream diary. ...
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Wednesday , September 30.

I dreamt last night that we were trying to design a kitchen in a fast food restaraunt that we own. It was a chain place I guess. I couldn't figure out the best way to lay it all out. We were trying to organize food, cooking , payments. The workers. At some point the dream got weird. I had some Muslim guy telling me what to do. He was not accepting people of other religions. I told him I'm not doing that. This is my place! I accept everyone ...He kept saying he wasn't going to feed these two men. The men were Jewish. I saw them leaving and I ran up to them. I said " no! Wait! That man doesn't run this place , I DO ! You can have whatever you want. What would you like?" The two men said. We want a fish breakfast. I said. Fish and what? And they got aggravated that I was stupid and didn't understand what they meant. " a fish breakfast ! ". Then I woke up. No idea what this meant but it will be interesting to figure it out.

( I ended up googling the Jewish fish thing. Apparently it is a tradition to eat fish for breakfast. Kind of cool when your subconscious knows things you didn't. Haha. ). ( if anyone is familiar with Jewish religion or has anything they could enlighten upon me , please share .)
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Friday,July 10.

Skyler was talking to me on a phone. She had her little happy voice and I felt calm talking to her as she told me " you're going to die but it's going to be ok don't worry ". Very strange because I wasn't scared. It was like. Thanks for the help.

* Skylar is my niece. ( my sister's daughter) She and I don't get to talk often , but when we do ,it's awesome. She is 8 now . I'm guessing she probably has the dream gift. She also has a gift of singing . .. So we're pretty close. .. Just a little side note.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Monday. June 22.

My dreams have been all OVER the place lately. I had so many strange dreams I can't even remember them from last night. One was something about walking into a store and some girl needed help , so I helped her but I didn't work there. It ended up me fixing some other problem from another customer that some girl who worked there had messed up. There was some kind of teeshirt print order and I had to fix it. I had to for some reason wash the tee first .. Oh it had bird poop on it. Hah. .. So I went to wash it and she said she had messed up the print. It had a big long bunch of small print in it so the customer didn't notice it among all the writing. The shirt was tie dyed and I was worried it would ruin when washed and I'd get blamed. I asked her where I can wash it, she pointed to a hole in the countertop that lifted up and there were folded shirts inside. I said " you wash them while they're folded??" She said yes. It works better that way. .. Then I woke up. I'm guessing this means to read fine print and look for alternative ways to deal with my problems.

( another side note. If these are difficult to read, it's because I am still straddling awake and sleep. I try to remember to put these in .i usually do so when I am half asleep. )
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

June 2

I was outside scottys school. He was still in elementary school. I went out a door and found myself dangling from a ledge. There were loose bricks and no stairs. I remember thinking. This isnt safe for the kids. How will I ever get down from here. ... I must hit bottom at some point. I guess I'll just have to hope I catch something on the way down.

( my son is 17 now. This dream happened this year on his birthday)
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

April 24.

I remember driving down the street. Along both sides were headstones. Piled closely .. Tons of them. I remember Gargoyles. .. And that some of the cement decorations repeated. The feeling of the dream was melancholy but calming.

I'm unsure if this symbolizes change or someone who will pass. I guess we will see.

I also remember. Before the cemetery part of the dream , there was a car accident. One car behind me and one in front of me. We were laughing and then all of a sudden somehow the car behind me ran around and hit the one in front of us. I think somehow it was my fault. .. Like I caused the crash. So I felt super guilty when it hit the car in front of me and those people were hurt. I think I was laughing because the people behind us were harassing us and couldn't affect us. ...

( this dream ended up being about change. Drastic change. My husband came to me and said he wanted to buy a house. We did. We now live in a GREAT neighborhood in a great house. I had some issues with a neighbor there who had been tormenting me. He even killed my dog. He was a neighborhood bully and the funny thing is .. He moved at the same time I did. He moved to another state. The neighbors were all VERY happy he was moving. He was discovered to be schizophrenic. Schizophrenia does NOT blend well with a person who is mean and loves guns. He shot like 3 dogs in the neighborhood. ).

Anyway.. Life is so good now! Good , positive changes. And he can no longer affect any of us.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Wednesday. Feb 11.

Last night we had a gigantic gorilla I was feeding it. The sex of it was male one minute female the next. I cuddled him and cooked hamburger meat for him. Then he came up as I tried to get him to eat it. .. He said in a female's voice. " I can't eat that. It's a waste. I have to eat this one". The one he wanted to eat was simple he didn't want us to waste good food on him. I told him it was ok. He was allowed to eat all he wanted and I fed him pieces of the meat by hand. He ate it and then the dream changed. .... For some reason we were at some sort of concession stand or bar place outside. It belonged to us. Tommy ( tommy is a long story. Basically his dad married my grandmother and they all live off my deceased grandfathers money .. For some reason he always feels entitled to things .. ) was sitting there running his mouth about us always having everything so easy. He was sitting there drinking blue margaritas from a machine that looked like a slurpy machine. .. I was out around a tree with some random person who commented on his behavior. I said. ' YA. I don't care about him'. And I was carrying a ton of branches around a tree. I was trying to go a certain way and tommy was following me. Doing everything I was doing. But I couldn't go along the path because water was blocking me. .. I was walking a rock wall around the tree so instead of running into him, I carried the branches the other way. The long way. *****A strange note... On the ground beside the tree in the ground someone dropped a random pacifier. I saw it as I was turning to go the other direction. Then David ( my sweety .. This is my husband . So if I mention him , now you know ) woke me up.

Return to “Dream Journals”