Aesiryth's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Aesiryth

Aesiryth's Dream Journal

Post by Aesiryth »

I like the idea of a dream journal and I hate writing things down, but I love being on the forum so why not start a journal on here? I usually have a dream catcher hanging because I used to get night terrors, but I decided last night that I'd take it down to let the dreams flow and try to get rid of my fear.

The night before last's dream (3/29/15):
I can't remember much from this dream, only a girl. This girl was I guess about my age, curly blonde hair, and very memorable bright blue eyes. I only really remember her face. So in the dream I remember seeing her and feeling like we knew each other and that we were together. So, for some reason I drew closer to I guess kiss her, but I'm not really sure now. She was about to go with it, but then turned away really fast and disappeared. It actually really surprised me and this is when I woke up, realizing that it was a dream. What made me realize it was a dream was the fact that she did something I didn't expect/know/want in my dream. To be honest I can't get her off my mind and I actually want to dream about her again.

Last night's dream (3/30/15):
This dream was scary. I have this almost phobia of being chased by an unknown force. In this dream I did something, I forget what, but I knew it would upset something. I did it and ran into the woods with very tall trees. I then "remembered" that I could fly. It was hard to control though and I felt like I couldn't keep myself up or something. I'm not entirely sure, but between that and being chased I was scared out of my mind. I woke up before ever finding out what was in store for me, but I remember crashing many times and lifting off again. It almost felt like how a roller coaster "yanks" a little when you turn a corner or when you go down that steep drop. Terrifying.
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
Aesiryth

Re: Aesiryth's Dream Journal

Post by Aesiryth »

Last night's dream (3/31/15):
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Or maybe I forgot, but it really feels like nothing happened. Kind of a bummer actually, I honestly was hoping for something more exciting.

-Lao Tzu
Aesiryth

Re: Aesiryth's Dream Journal

Post by Aesiryth »

(4/1/15):
*Sigh* yet again nothing. Except this time I have no memory of even falling asleep. It was as if I closed my eyes and opened them to a new day. Instead of nothing like last time it was like I didn't even sleep.

-Lao Tzu

Return to “Dream Journals”