Alyssa's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Floyd Pinkerton

Alyssa's Dream Journal

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

I figured I may as well start my own one of these as I have very, er, interesting dreams sometimes and I'd like to keep them in one place.

To start this thing off, I just had a dream that I was looking out my open bedroom window when a black widow spider came in through the screen (they are not common here). I didn't realize it got in until I saw it crawling around on the floor. It was coming towards me, so I grabbed a nearby mug and squished it--I would have used my shoe but I was barefoot, I don't know if that's significant. Then I saw another, much larger, black widow crawling towards my dogs. I squished that one too and it's exoskeleton just kinda peeled right off. I take the dogs outside to get away from the spiders and when I get out to the front yard my grandmother is there. We talk for a bit when we notice there's a HUGE parrot sitting on our birdfeeder. I put my hand out to it so it would stand on my finger and when it did, it shrank to about 1/3rd of its original size and tried to bite my grandmother.
Floyd Pinkerton

Re: Alyssa's Dream Journal

Last night I had a dream that I was at some place that looked like a school, which doesn't make sense because I'm not in school anymore. I open the door to some room because I heard this voice that was grabbing my attention, and when I open the door I see my best friend sitting at a table with a few of his other friends. (Just for some background, we met online through mutual friends and we've never seen each other in person because we live on separate ends of the state. We're no longer friends, but I really wish we were.) When he saw me he bolted across the room and gave me a hug because, as stated before this would have been the first time seeing each other in person. The scene suddenly changed and I was in a brand new house I had just bought with my fiance and my friend was there checking out the house with us. It was an AMAZING house, like literally my dream house. The only odd thing was there were at least 10 TV's left in that house for us, 4 of them in one room together.
Floyd Pinkerton

So last night I had a dream that I was in a movie or something and at one point we had a lot of extras sitting in a pavilion for a picnic and I met Taylor Kinney so that was nice. There was a second half to the dream that was a lot more significant but for whatever reason I can't remember what it was.
Floyd Pinkerton

I have two dreams to post today.

Overnight I had a dream that I was at a senior picnic but we were at my aunt's house. I saw my ex sitting with some girl who was trying to hit on him. I didn't like that so (violence tw) I put her on the ground and used a technique called a hammerfist which, I don't know if everyone knows about tae kwon do techniques but if you did that to someone's face like I did in the dream it would break their skull. I know, do no harm and all that, but I don't know how to control my dreams. Anyway, I pointed to my ex and told him "I miss you more than you f**king know!" and ran off. I ran through some obstacle course they had there at the picnic and he followed me through it and when we finished it he asked me to prom.

Now for my second dream. I had gone to the local thrift store to look at wedding dresses, because I'm cheap, and I found a gorgeous dress that I absolutely loved. It had a satin body and a halter strap to hold it up, and it had tulle around the front and back as like a wrap around the skirt. There were four strands of black tulle that hung down from the front and the back of the dress as an accent, and it was adjustable so you could either wear the black tulle on top or the white tulle. I decided not to buy it at that moment and went home. Later that night I decided I'd made a mistake so I ran back to the store to get it, but somebody had already bought it.
Floyd Pinkerton

I've been having a lot of very vivid, weird dreams lately. They always involve random topics: in one I was trying to take Halloween decorations from my grandparents' house while they were chasing me out, in another one I was driving to Chuck E Cheese but ended up in a ditch along the way, and in yet another I went completely postal and was breaking and throwing things and then when my fiance told me that I couldn't go anywhere due to my behaviour I got even more mad and he left. I've never had so many strange dreams at one time before.

Return to “Dream Journals”