Lunairs Dreams Galore

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Lunair

Lunairs Dreams Galore

Post by Lunair »

Dream Entry 1: Kiss
So I've decided to start posting and sharing my dreams with everyone here. Here goes nothing.
So it started out with me hanging out with four or three people I didn't know. We were all just talking in an old gold colored car that was a bit rusty. It was as if we had just come back from a big party and decided to have our own mini after party with just us. We were joking and laughing, reading comics/manga, coming up with great songs reminiscent to that of parody's and weird Al Yankovich. Then this guy who was in the back seat also, started to exclusively talk to me, I can't remember what he said but apparently I flirted back and he asked me out on a date (sooo unlike the actual me in real life who's extremely shy around guys).

My dream skipped ahead to us now going out on a first date where it was raining. I was headed to my sisters and was almost there when he appeared either running towards me or sneaking up from behind me (cant remember)he was carrying a grey-blue umbrella that matched his eye color which contrasted perfectly with his red-headed hair. He was smiling and quickly threw his arm around me and pulled me under the umbrella and french-kissed me in that way that people that are passionately in love kiss. I don't ever remembered being kissed like that in my dreams.

The one thing I find perplexing is that it felt so real, I could feel the softness of his lips, the texture of his tongue (anything involved in french kissing really, let's just say he was an expert). I could even feel his hands running through my now drenched hair...and then BAM I woke up in my moms car in the back seat asking were 'he' was (he didn't even have a name in my dream) and she told me I was just sleeping and she was acting like he didn't exist. I looked out the window hoping to see him again thinking "Was I really dreaming?". Then I actually woke up and realized I had an 'inception dream' (dream within a dream scenario). I tried hard to go back to sleep after that just so I could see him again. Didn't happen :(
Lunair

Re: Dream Journal Entry 1: Kiss

Post by Lunair »

Sorry I haven't updated about the following events after this...anyways two days later after this post something deja vu like happened. I had to babysit my niece for my sister so I walked over that day and when I was walking it started to rain just like in the dream. Well now I think my dreams can actually predict some of the events that correlate with them in real life. Why do I think this? Well I'll tell you, this isn't the first time that I've experienced deja vu in real life after I had a certain dream just 1-3 days earlier. Unfortunately it comes and goes and I have no control over it.
Lunair

Re: Lunairs Dreams Galore

Post by Lunair »

I had this weird dream half a week ago where I was in an antique shop that I had never been in before. This dream started out on the first floor of the shop where everything looked new, shiny, and appealing (mostly jewelry). I saw nothing that struck me with the feeling of wanting to have it or I'll regret not getting it. come to find out there was a large basement to this shop that had more antiques. The second floor (aka the basement) as I call it had old, dusty, poorly taken care of antiques. I saw dollhouses surrounded by piles of dolls, laying on tables were creepy, broken, and old fashioned baby dolls, dusty cobwebbed furniture was everywhere.

To up the creep factor the lights would flicker occasionally (how charming). As I was looking a guy appeared out of nowhere wearing a black Victorian suit with black hair that covered one eye and a mischievous smile was plastered on his face. He looked a little older than me. He apparently ran the bottom half of the shop while a Persian or Italian late thirties woman ran the upper half. He definitely looked and acted the part of his half with his gentlemanly ways and old world charm while the woman looked like she basically lived the life of the upper half with her lively attitude, bright green sweater, heavy makeup, and largely expensive rings and earrings.

Back to the old world guy. He told me that unlike the top half that was expensive but beautiful, all the items were cursed in this portion of the shop but they were cheap/free (cant remember which) and whichever item I chose would determine my fate (I'm guessing how I would die). "Wonderful" I sarcastically replied. So I continued looking around *Goddess knows why* until I came upon a very familiar object that popped out with all its red, blue, black, gold, and cream colors against the dullness of every other antique; it was my zodiac scarf that was passed down from my mom to my older sister to me. I was stunned as to why it was here but then figured it was just a replica until the guy said "Since this was given and not taken there is no curse upon it" then he handed it to me and left. The End.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Entry 3: Serene
BTW entry 2 is called "Two-Face Shop". So I had a dream a few days ago that involved a town that tends to pop up every now and then. First off I would like to tell you about this town, it's like something straight from the town winter scene in "Anastasia". It's beautiful to me anyways, a little plain. It has soft colors of earth tones and the occasional brightly lit street lamps and traffic lights( not alot though. How dangerous!) and it has very old buildings that seem to be falling apart paired with more modernish ones that are colorfully painted with jazz music coming from inside which is a little darker because well they're jazz/poetry clubs. The older buildings most likely contain rooms just full of books on anything and everything, rolling ladders included to reach higher up places. There is a long and deep river that runs through it cutting off some streets. Well back to my dream scenario, apparently along that river there are some houses and cottages.

So I was playing a game and having fun with some guy that looked somewhat like one of my TV show crushes (Dyson from Lost Girl) and he was chasing me as I was flirtatiously (Dream me is way more outgoing and seductive than Awake me) running from him. I ended up running into some sort of garden that was part of someone's cottage or house. The garden had stone floors and brick/stone walls covered in climbing ivy, moss, and a few strange flowers here and there. What I did notice was that there right in the middle was a dark marble square-shaped pool containing a fountain. At the very end connected to it was a smaller(bath-sized) version minus the fountain. So I decided to run into it, the water was much warmer than the fountain water and there was even moss and ivy cover some of the marbled surface.

It felt like the best bath ever, it just washed away all thoughts and left a very serene feeling(not just that but the setting helped too). I forgot how I even ended up here until the guy(I'm supposing either my boyfriend or a fling) showed up and ended up tackling me in the bath, he started to hold me very closely and kiss me and I could feel his body heat through my now soaked white dress(I wear this long flowing white dress in almost all of my dreams; I think it a symbol that tells me I'm dreaming). But then I heard footsteps and quickly pushed the guy under water to hide him just because of my gut feeling. I looked behind myself and found a man coming out of one the open doorways, he had scruffy brown/sandy blond hair, jewel green eyes, a lightly unshaven face, a long tan or brown coat black boots, dark pants, buttoned up white shirt, suspenders, and multiple earth toned-colored scarves of varying sizes. He looked like he had just woken up. He definitely pulled off the whole just rolled out of bed boyish look but in a very elegant way.

He was carrying a sketch book and started to pull up a chair to sit down. He then spoke in a beautiful melodic voice and told me "I am only here to merely draw you and you can be assured that I will do nothing more". I started to blush and and noticed the only thing that was covering me was my long black hair. I quickly covered my chest with my arms, unfortunately the water only went up to my waist and I couldn't just go and sit in the water because then there wouldn't be any room left for the guy to hide in who was currently nuzzling and teasing my thighs. The elegant man explained through telepathy that "No men were permitted on these grounds, only virginal(yes I am one) women in their beautiful nymphet-like youth(they didn't have to be young just look it) can enter". He then went on to tell me that he was a satyr and that only nymphs could find this place, he lets the nymphs take a relaxing bath and rest while he draws them and that they are free to come and go as they please. The End.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Entry 4: The Beating Frog
So apologies for not posting in a very long time, lets just say life gets in the way. Moving on, so my sister had a particularly interesting dream a week ago that I thought about sharing because it involved me. My sis dreamt that there was this creature that morphed into different things(I forgot what they were). It's last two forms were that of a deadly white and yellow snake(I presume she saw the dream equivalent of a Burmese python we once saw at our towns fair by the way she described it) and either a toad or a frog, I forget. When the snake became a frog/toad apparently I picked it up and cupped it in my palm onto her forhead.
Then sis said I kept it there even though she was freaking out about it being on her head. She then could hear and feel it beating like a heart would. I guess her dream version of me was super calm about it and smiling(I think sis said I was also laughing) What an odd dream right? Ah the wonderful bond of sisters. Anyways feel free to interpret this dream, I have yet to do my own research on it, but I probably won't look too deep into it seeing as I'm normally busy and forgetful.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Entry 5: The House That Aged
It's been a while since I've posted on this forum or this website in general. Anyways I had to get this dream written down, it just felt eerie. I dreamt that I walked into a bright yellow painted house that kinda looked like a tropical hut of sorts. There were brightly colored flowers and ferns around it, I could also hear birds happily chirping. I went inside and immediately felt like I lived here, I went to the kitchen/sunroom area that had large windows that were open. This room was painted yellow-orange and tangerine colors, the floor was a tan and brown checkered design.
There were some herbs and flowers hanging upside down to dry. In front of me to the left corner was a large wooden stall but without the roof part(the kind you see in outdoor markets shown in olden time set movie's) and in different compartments were an assortment of already pealed fruits and vegetables; like coconuts, carrots, cucumbers, mangos, pears, potatoes, etc. The whole room was bright, comfortable, and beautiful. I had the feeling like I had been here before living with someone I loved(in a romantic aspect). The whole atmosphere was incredibly light and dream like as if I had gone on vacation(kinda like when I went to Florida or when I'm reading a good book).
I had the urge to tell my family about this so I ran out of the house to get them and brought my mom, sister, and step dad back. But when we all entered the house the atmosphere had changed; The fruit and vegetables in the stand had molded and aged, the herbs and flowers had dramatically wilted, the windows were cracked and broken any fabric was ripped and torn apart, the once bright colors had now dulled. It was very gloomy and ominous feeling. I slowly went through the doorway that was in front of me next to the fruit/veg stand. It was getting colder and darker, It was sunny in my dream but now I could tell it was becoming night.
As I went thought the small hallway filled with trash like old newspaper and broken things a small brown broom closet to my right opened. Ever so slowly and gently stepping out of the closet was a more aged and fragile-framed version of my mom. She had a white cloth wrapped around her and over her head, she had no hair, and her skin looked more taught and thin around her bony frame, she also had no teeth. With a sad look she turned to my mom who was behind me and said"Hello my old friend" with a sad smile. It felt like something my mom would have said if she ever met her past self. My mom carefully hugged and cradled the old woman who was now crying. Streams of tears came down her face and all I felt was pity and an overwhelming grief towards her as if she were dead.
I walked past them containing the urge to put my arms around them. I did feel a stream of a tear glide down my face. I was now curious about what the rest of the house had to reveal, I walked into what I presume was the living room. It was also covered in trash hoarding various totes, newspapers, tall stacks of books, bags, and moldy food. It was dark and it looked as if I was seeing in night vision, there were two Hispanic looking guys who had glowing eyes just like how they looked in night vision. I asked how they knew my mom, how they knew me, and I kept asking how they knew what I feared(my mom aging and dying/being helpless).
They answered nothing and just smirked and giggled and ran from me, their faces warped into more devious human faces.At this point I wanted answers and was becoming more frantic, I also wanted to know where the person who lived with me before here was. I started to cry and break down with frustration, anger, and hopelessness. I felt as if my mind was breaking and that was these creatures purposes, the more handsome of the two stopped running away and came up to me and either touched my cheek where my tears fell or took and held my hands in his( I can't remember). He looked at me with a sorrowful half grin as if trying to comfort me. I looked at him and said with a stern voice "I know you're not him. you never will be". At that moment I felt the creatures regret and pain of my stinging words. I thought that I would never see that wonderful person who I lived with before here in this house that was once a home, but was now only an empty and torn down shack.
The End.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Entry 6: Crash And Rewind
I dreamt last night that I was in a car with my bff and we were talking and laughing when this truck(it was either an actual truck or one of those trucks that carry cargo) crashed into our car. My friend had been driving and she was hanging onto the steering wheel screaming while I had my hands outstretched to the walls of the car trying to grip onto something so I didn't hit my head. I was partially screaming and partially hyperventilating. The car was rolling and I could see and hear the glass cracking around us. I could also feel my hair flying in and off my face as the car kept rolling. I thought "This is it were gonna die", then the car finally stopped rolling and was upside down.
I could hear the car horn going off and I saw pieces of cracked glass around me. I looked over and saw my friend was out cold with spots of blood covering her face and clothes, she had a large gash that went across her face from the forehead onto her nose. She was still buckled into her seat as was I. I turned my head to look into the darkness of the glove box/car console in front of me, but when I did this I heard my neck snap and I'm guessing I died from that. Then all of a sudden everything in my dream went into reverse, I saw the bent metal of the car go back in place and the pieces of glass float back into their places in the windows/windshield. I saw and felt the car flip back over to its right side up. We were back to normal as if nothing happened, I remembered what happened and I looked over at my friend who was happily talking as if the crash never took place. I was shaking and lightly hyperventilating from what just occurred, I was gonna ask her what just happened and if she remembered but then I was jerked into another dream and forgot everything. I didn't remember any of this dream until halfway through work today.
The End.

Return to “Dream Journals”