Talking to those who have gone in your dreams

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
tukz

Talking to those who have gone in your dreams

Post by tukz »

Not sure how to start, but here goes. In my dream a friend of mine asked me to go into a room and asked what do I see. I looked around and said I see nothing. It wasn't until I looked at the bench top and saw my friend's and my reflection that I said a person standing behind us. When I looked up to see if she was there, I could see her but my friend couldn't.

I followed her to the corner of the room she showed me how she died by suicide she showed me the gun she used. This wasn't scary, but I could touch her and talk to her like she was in physical form. I didn't know this person, but she wanted to tell me all about herself. Then of all a sudden the smell of roses came up and she was gone. I don't know what to make of it, not that this had scared me, it didn't. Just unsure what it means.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Talking to those who have gone in your dreams

Post by Firebird »

We have a member here who specializes in dream interpretation, dreadedpsychopomp... she hasn't been here in several weeks but if you PM her she may be able to answer you... here is her profile page http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... sychopomp/
My first impression though, is you may be tapping into an actual event, whether it happened recently or maybe some time ago is hard to determine. The home in which you sleep...are you a new resident there?
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
tukz

Re: Talking to those who have gone in your dreams

Post by tukz »

Thank you for your reply I'll look into it, no its not my home I have never seen this house before. I wondered that tapping into an event, Usually when I have dreams I know who to approach or what to do but this one has me stumped.

Return to “Dream Journals”