Indigo_Pheonix's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Indigo_Pheonix

Indigo_Pheonix's Dream Journal

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

I have the most long and vivid dreams, so it's hard to remember them once I wake up.
Here is one I managed to get down before I lost it.
I'm open to any interpretations you all may have.

-I'm on a deck by a lake with friends,and our pets. Then a storm comes in, wind is blowing things around. It gets dark. I run to the house, but as I get to the door, the glass shatters out at me. So I run to the deck, and everyone is getting on rafts or something, I end up in front.
Once in the water, the rapids take me away, I yell back, "I don't know where I'm going!" We float down to a bend in the river, and I manage to stop myself on a rock. One person goes in front of me, to lead the way, I let go and follow.
We wash up on some steps that lead up to some old buildings, like a riverside town. Somehow the people I'm with know of this place, but I don't. We go into a big building, going through, trying to find a way out. They seem to understand this is a bad place where bad things happen. The only thing they tell me is a crazy man lived there.
The place is like a haunted house, it's old, dusty, cluttered with furniture and odd things. There is electricity because there are lights in some places to see.
Next, we end up in a room, feeling trapped, and through a two way mirror, I see the old man sitting in a chair watching something. I see him when lighting flashes, or t.v. flickers only. He's in another room. He doesn't seem to know we're there.
The dream moves on and we are in another room. My friends are sitting on a couch, and a old woman is there. She is smiling, but not in a good way. My friends are afraid of her, but I'm not. They don't talk back to her, it's like she has them under a spell, and is tormenting us.
Meanwhile, across the room(it's a big room) I see girls sitting, talking laughing. They are dressed in old clothing. 1800's I think. A strange man puts something on one of the girls ankle. It's like a shackle, but with a saw in it. So if you turned it round it would saw her foot off.
The other girls show fear, but don't scream as this one is dragged off screaming. The old lady, stands there and watches with a sick smile on her face. My friends too look scared, but don't move or say anything. It's like they are under a spell.
I am the only one who can do anything, so I start to go after the old woman, but she disappears. I chase her, each time she slips away, mocking me. I tell her, "So you think your a witch? Well, so am I!" And grab a object off a table, it's sharp, and somehow I manage to stab her.
This seems to break the spell, she disappears in a heap of clothes. My friends get up and one of the takes the sharp object and touches the sticky blood and drops it, surprised at me. He almost seems mad I did it.
The next thing I remember is trying to get out, we back track through the buildings. It's like the dream goes in reverse.
Once I'm back outside, my friends are nowhere, but the sun is out. I somehow get back to the dock, or deck. The crazy old man from the story is standing there, then all of a sudden he gets pulled under the water. I go after him, only to be pulled down too, by something. I can see up through the water, I see the deck above and fish swimming above me, the sun coming through the water. A big gator swims by.
Next thing, I'm standing on a dock fishing with others, thinking about my other(missing) friends.

That's about it. The details are hard to describe. Sorry it's so long, my dreams usually are.
The dream reminds me of old urban legends of crazy scientists and crazy old ladies(witches), who kidnap and experiment on kids. And it seemed like a past life I was watching. The old river town, 1800's type clothing and objects.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, and am eager to hear any interps you may have.
Sweet Dreams Loves!

Return to “Dream Journals”