Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
dreamcatcher

Re: Dream Journal

Post by dreamcatcher »

I realized that i never posted my first two real dreams in this journal since is started wicca so here you go
these are from a while ago and i just copied and pasted from other posts

in my dream i was in thiis room with my grandma and grandpa (both of whom are dead and i've never even seen before in my life) and then this lady comes in through the window (and she has some cruel vibes) with a couple men clothed in black. they start ransacking the room and my grandma and grandpa getted pulled out and in the middle of it, the lady ruins this really big white bird feather that was sitting on a dresser and then i got really mad and took it back from her and somehow fixed it and made it all smooth a whole again. Then, the lady and her henchmen start argueing about something and i end up with a stake through my head. i fall to the floor and stay there for a minute before just pulling the stake out of my head and standing back up. the lady is all excited and suddenly the dream switches to this underground pool thing with an island in the center. theres this like machine gun on the island being manned by this kid(a girl) and theres lots of other kids around me and we're all swimming in the pool getting shot at and whenever we get shot at, we're supposed to duck under water and avoid it and all of us kids are wearing jumpsuits and are seperated into groups by the color of our jumpsuits. Then, in walks my best friend's little sister (whose name is Julia but for some reason i called her Jules in the dream) and she's wearing a purple jumpsuit and she's the only one in purple so i call her over and tell her that she can't say my name out loud near there and then suddenly, the pool dissappears and the lady's face pops up really big for a second with a sly grin before its replaced by my grandparent's faces looking all worried. Then, Julia and i were suddenly each riding on a huge white buffalo and for some reason we were herding white cattle across Africa but then my brother woke me up but i had a feeling that the dream had more to go, you know?

nyways, in the dream i was in this ancient room (sort of like a pyramid - at least that's the best connection i can make just based on the color and feel of it). the room was in the shape of a rectangle and embossed onto the ceiling and walls was this strange symbol of three circles arranged in a triangle inside of a larger circle.

in the center of the room was a rectangular basin with a stone rim around it. i could tell instinctively that it was supposed to be filled with water (it felt almost like bad things would happen if it wasn't filled with water), but instead fire was coming up out of it and i knew that there was still water inside though. i just felt so panicked by the fact that it was on fire . . . i can't explain it

there was also a man in the room. he may have been in his thirties or forties - i'm not sure but his face had an almost timeless quality. he had short dark brown hair mixed with gray and brown/gray stubble on his face. he was smiling, as if he was going to make me an offer. when i saw him i felt that weird sensation like a deer trapped in headlights - like you know that something horrible is going to happen if you don't do something, but you can't make your body move. i was completely filled with fear and panic. i was so afraid that i actually forced myself into a different dream (i pictured it as changing the song on my phone which is a little strange since my phone wasn't even in my room that night and i dont have any music on it)

in this new dream, i was in a beautiful sunlit forest glade with sweet grass and vivid wildflowers all around and just the light and peace as well as all of the bright colors was overpowering. then, a hand reached out in the corner of my vision - and i know it was a boys hand - and gave me a huge yellow zinnia.

the moment it left his hands, it was like it sucked all of the color and light out of the glade and the entire dream turned to grayness and darkness and i was standing in front of a pool of water with the zinnia floating in it and it was raining softly. the boy had disappeared. The only thing that kept its color was the zinnia and it seemed to glow.
i started crying because i was overwhelmed by the feeling that this was the end of everything that i had ever cared about. i knelt down by the water and gently picked up the zinnia and kissed one of its petals (it just felt like the right thing to do - don't ask me why) before setting it back down on the water as carefully as i could.

this time though, the zinnia sank into the water and i just kept crying as it disappeared.

After that, the symbol from before just filled my entire mind.

My friend saw the ancient room. she was looking up at it from beneath the water and she could see the flames and the man and me too. She told me that she felt a ripple and i disappeared right before the man started to say something.
then, later, the zinnia floated down into the water towards her
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

So recently my dreams have gotten a lot clearer and easier to remember. Most of them have shared some common elements: ancient school like buildings that have no clear way out, a small group of people including myself sometime a small group that is separate from a large group, there's been several instances of drinking blood sometimes the vampire way other times just from a cup as if it were a normal drink, im almost always y s trying to either escape something or to make other people like me.

In last night's dream I was with several other people around my age and we were all trapped in this huge castle like school run by this really old man and we weren't allowed to leave. There was onlys the seven or eight of us in the school but there were things that made it seem like there should have been more. The dream was a little hazy in the beginning but some thing happened that caused one of us to betray the group to the old man and because of that .I left the school but it wasn't exactly that... it was more like I'd become part of the school building itself instead of being a student. I was still there but I no longer cared about the other people. Then, something happened or the others did something because all of sudden I was in this
S really ready large room with extremely high ceilings and on the walls were tons of masks but they were all weird clay handmade masks like what you'd find in a third grade art classroom. But I was on the ceiling somehow encased by butterfly wings and the wings looked almost like they were a flower bud and I was inside of the bud. Then the bud bloomed and I came out with wings of my own and the wings were insect like but they were more of a cape than actually connected to my body and not long after I emerged I pulled this really large red cape over them
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

The dream started with me talking to a girl who I acted like she was the same age as me, but she looked much much younger. She had long really dark hair and was quite short and she wore black, which I knew she wasn't supposed to wear in the society we were in. However, it seemed normal to me that she wore it. She was very smart and was offering to find out what certain people (Who seemed to be in power in the dream, as if I was being tested by them or they were the headmasters of a school or something) were saying about me/planning for me, however I had to pay for her to do it for me. Then, suddenly I realized that I was late for a big test that was supposed to determine what I was so the two of us ran to where we were supposed to be tested, except everyone had already finished and was waiting inside a room to enter something secret that had to do with the final part of the test. We tried to blend in but our names were called out right before we entered and we were brought into the first testing room where for some reason there was a ton of fine food inside glass counters. I remember the counter I looked at had chocolates and what I think was packaged meat.
The testing was to determine whether I fit in with a certain group of people, and I knew that I didn't but they were the closest fit that I could manage. (Think the Divergent book, this group was sort of like the Dauntless?) However in the dream world, the girl and I were the only ones who didn't fit into molds perfectly and the people in power seemed to realize that at least about me. It was as if no one actually knew about the girl. I don't remember exactly what happened next but I'm pretty sure I didn't take the test, I just showed up in one of the 'dorm rooms' for the group of people I was supposed to be grouped with and the girl was somehow still with me. It was almost as if we were both in the room and also out in a clearing/courtyard where there were a ton of people. The girl almost immediately went to the fridge in the room where the clear shelves were made of glass, frosted with cold, and started drawing looping symbols almost like celtic knots. Meanwhile a guy in the room who I seemed to know was ex military showed me the muscles in his legs. However, I could tell that he was friendly, almost giving off an almost father-like energy. I couldn't see his face. Suddenly, the girl got scared and pulled me behind something to hide because she'd seen something. When I asked her what it was she described/ showed me in my mind a pink coat with fur trim. I stepped out from where we were hiding and the siblings from the Narnia books, were in the crowd, Lucy wearing the coat teh girl had described, but I could tell that she was actually scared of the older sister, Susan. I started to follow the siblings, then froze because in the middle of the crowd was a man and everything about him was pure gold and I couldn't take my eyes away from him. His skin was tanned in a gold shade, his hair seeemed as bright as the metal, and I could tell that he was beautiful even though he was facing away from me. Primarily though, my attention was drawn to a golden chain around his neck, like a necklace, and this gold was brighter than anythign else anywhere in the dream, as if it had the sole attention of the sun. I could feel that he could tell I was there and that I didn't belong with all these people, and he also seemed semi-aware that the girl existed too, and I felt the most intense need to go and speak to him. There was also an almost romantic draw to him as well. But, even as I moved I couldn't seem to get any closer to him and he seemed reluctant to turn and face me. But, I couldn't get to him so finally he seemed to begin turning his head but my alarm clock went off and I couldn't get back into the dream
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

From what I can remember I was part of a fairly rich and important family with multiple siblings. The main part of the dream I recall is that the entire family went to church except for me and someone else that I can't remember clearly. In the house we were talking care of this guy and he was the only person in the dream whom I'd ever encountered awake-he's in one of my class at school, decently attractive, compliments me from time to time, but wer don't actually know each other well-but anyways he was in the dream and we were taking care of him because for some reason he was vulnerable.in the dream I really liked him a lot except that this specific day while everyone else was at church, the house was attacked. Theperson I can't remember was with me and she helped me fighting the people attacking off. I went to the guys room to make sure he was okay but while I was still in the hallway he came running out of the room holding a gun. We fight for a while and I know that he's trying to kill me.eventually I get the gun from him and manage to shoot him in the chest repeatedly. He died just as my family came home. I started crying and none of them could understand why.
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

All I remember is that just seconds before I woke up, I put a white rose in my hair
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

It's my first dream in a while, and I had two last night, so that's pretty strange but it might have had something to do with my falling asleep with a crystal under my pillow.
So the first dream:
I was in this giant school building and I was with one of my girl friends and we somehow ended up with this really hot guy who goes to our school. He and my friend end up making out even though for some reason they weren't supposed to. Soon after that the friend disappears from the dream and the guy and I for some reason decide that it would be really funny if we tricked everyone we knew into thinking that we were dating. Now, I have a crush in real life on this guy, but not in the dream. So, we walked back to where our friends were with our arms around each other and everyone honestly thought that we'd started dating. Then, later, we actually ended up dating for real
Somehow after that I got lost in the school because it's giant and I ended up in this part I had never been to before, where they served breakfast. So I go to make a coffee really quickly, because I assume that it's free, but one of my friends says that it's actually 80 something cents, but that I could just take it without anyone noticing. So after a few seconds, I just walked out with it.

I have another dream I'll post later today
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

Okay right so that other dream I mentioned right before this
A few other girls and I were wading in this murky lake because we had to find something important otherwise the people watching us would kill us or something. I kind of sent out my mind, trying to latch onto it, and I found it. I immediately dove down into the water to get it and I came back up with it in my hand. It was a large, thin, teardrop shaped blue crystal, the edges razor sharp like a dagger. The people watching immediately pulled me out of the water, grabbed the stone, and started leading me up a wild path through a foresty area. At this point in the dream, my viewpoint switched so that I was looking down at the scene, and for some reason, instead of just seeing me, there was also a girl the same age, dressed all in white, with pale blonde hair walking with me.
We eventually reached a large pavilion that was filled with girls, all wearing maxi dresses. Then, suddenly, everyone was gone, there clothes filthy and ripped and left in heaps. I had a vision of me, but not quite as me. I was a bit older, maybe late twenties and I wore this floor length lack gown with a corseted bodice. My hair was pure black and my eyes were darker than they are in real life. I was tied to a stake upsidde down, but it was as if gravity had no affect on me. Someone lit the stake and I started burning, except the fire couldn't seem to actually burn me. I saw the girl in white running away when the fire started.
After that, I found myself back in the pavilion and there was only one person left there. I was on the phone talking to someone. The other girls had went to a secret place that he refused to tell me about, since there wasn't enough time for me to get there myself right then. He gave me instructions on what I should do so he could find me again and show me where they all went, then he hung up on me. The last woman in the pavilion told me that I had to leave quickly before anyone returned and told me to forget what he'd told me because I should never want to come back
After that, the pavilion, the forest, the woman, everything started fading out and being replaced by a neighborhood
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

I"ve been having some trouble remembering my dreams clearly but over the past week all the fragments of dreams I remember are always about going through a pile of crystals, especially large chunks of quartz, as well as finding secret rooms and places, usually after ascending a staircase
Its a different dream everytime though
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

still nothing....
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

All I remember is that at one point I looked into a full length mirror and I had this beautiful long hair all the way down to my hips, wild and curly.

Return to “Dream Journals”