Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
dreamcatcher

Dream Journal

Post by dreamcatcher »

dream journal
dreamcatcher

Re: Dream Journal

Post by dreamcatcher »

unfortunately i don't remember too much about this dream, but what i do remember is pretty mysterious in my opinion

so the thing that i remember best about the dream is this ancient ruin type place that sort of reminded me of the roman Colosseum, or at least the top of the colosseum because my dream place was a lot shorter and didn't have any of the arches and things - it was just solid stone and at the very top there was this layer of bricks almost i guess and each brick had a symbol carved into it; moons, suns, etc. in the center of the collosseum was a huge hole (it was pitch black) as if it were resting on top of a volcano and suddenly there was this little boy next to me-he looked sort of like a colonial time boy that lived on the streets clotheswise and he was covered in sand and he told me that the hole was 20 ft deep (i have no idea what the significance of that is)
the place was sort of sandy colored much like the pyramids of egypt and i got the feeling that wherever i was was deep in the desert
the only other things that i can recall are actually just impressions such as that the dream had something to do with Aztecs, i was a warrior, it was actually modern time that i was there in my dream (there was something about cars driving into the hole?), things like that
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

in my dream last nite i was in this hallway sorta except that instead of a actual thin hallway it was three rooms in a line with two doors interconnecting them

all of the rooms had this musty fortunetellery feel - lots of golds and browns and jeweled curtains and layered cloth etc.
and in each room there was two beds and a pair of ppl sleeping on each bed
i was walking through the rooms and i was extremely tired but all of the beds were full so i tried to lay down on the end of one of the beds where there was just a little room but someone kicked me off the bed so i got up off the floor and tried to push them over so that there was more room but they pushed me off again and by now i was really really tired but everyone kept pushing me away
eventually i somehow made my way to a back room and found a couch to sleep on
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

yesterday i had no dreams but when i was walking up the stairs, my vision suddenly went completely black and my skin heated up a lot -- i could still touch and feel what was around me but i couldnt see any of it. after a minute or so my vision came back but my skin stayed rly warm for the next few hours as if i had a fever or something (which i didn't) later that day i could have sworn that i smelt blood even though i wasnt bleeding at all

last nite i had two dreams though

in the first dream i was competing against someone else for class president (which i would nvr do) and the competition was that whoever convinced a certain group of students to bring in the most canned food (for charity and stuff) would become the new class president. and i was in the cafeteria talking to my group and i promised them all candy and icecream if they brought in food and all of them brought in lots of food but i still wanted more so the next day i promised them instead of food, lots and lots of cool prizes and if they convinced someone else to bring in things, then they would get a super secret prize

in the next dream i was in this strange place where everyone had peacock tails and everyone styled them in different ways; dying the feathers, making them spiky, etc. and i was the only one with a tail that was completely natural no matter what i did it always stayed normal strangely
and for some reason i was constantly switching from being a boy to being a girl
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

no dreams yester day but three dreams last nite

in the first dream i was runnin as fast as i could away from something terrifying but i dont remember what it was and i ducked into the sewer but i kept tripping over dead bodies they seemed to b everywhre i looked andi screamed whenevr i saw one and ran even faster then my viewpoint switched from being me to looking out from behind me and i saw these terrifying creatures that looked like they were made of sharp pieces of bark like palm trrees have those funny pieces of bark and there were two of these creatures a man and aa woman followinbgme already and as i watched an elderly womaan creature came and started to follow me but the first two waarned her off eventually hit a dead end and that was when i started a different dream

n this second dream it was victorian times and i was a grown woman (rite now im rly just a teen) and i was wandering through this old victorian mansion trying to once again escape something but with no idea of what i was running from then i walked into a huge room filled with dead bodies and i knew that i was nvr supposed to see it and i was certian that i was going to die and i said a phrase then i switched to the next dream

this time i was a man and i was outside the same house as the dream before except that it waas several years later and i was talking to this little girl who was drawn to the house like a lot o other children except that when thechildren went in they nvr came back out and i was trying to keep this girl from going inside but i left her alone for just a second to go check a barn on the side of the house where someone said they heard noises and in that time the girl went into the housei was distraught but when i got my notebook i found that she had written in it about two ghosts a woman which i knew was who i was in the last dream and was trapped in the house and a man in the barn
each entry the girl had started with the same phrase that i had said in the dream before this but all i remember about it is that thre were three words in it and thhe sense that its rly rly important
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

my dream the nite before last (i couldn't get online yesterday)
anyways in this dream i was in this different world and it seemed sorta dismal really and i had to live in hiding because if anyone knew who i was then something bad would happen so i lived in this underwater cave place with a couple other people for a long long time until one day i woke up and went outside the cave and there were tons of people around llaughing and dancing etc. etc. and there were signs of magic everywhere and me and everyone living with me were finally able to go outside without being afraid someone would recognize us but the same day, i was in this zoo sort of place except there were no cages or anything and i fell into the pond that had a huge cobra/sea-serpent animal inside and i was so freaked out (i rly rly hate snakes) but it never hurt me

then last night's dream i had an older sister and we were going to this fancy academy place and she was all snooty and sophisticated. then, one night she died but everyone that it was me who'd died so i had to take her place and pretend to be my sister and hang out with her friends . . . it was really strange
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

no dreams last nite - couldnt get to sleep
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

ok i remembered my dreams from last night and theres actually two of them

in the first, i had a desk set up across a subway track with lots of papers and work set on it and i was just standing in the middle of the track writing and suddenly a train comes and instead of getting out of the way, i shove the desk off the track and grab hold of the side of the train as it moves and it pulls me along for a while and i'm just screaming with the exhilaration . . . it was fun
then when i finally let go, i was at the top of these stairs and a ton of people were just staring at me; some of them i recognized from my school but others i'd never seen before and then one of them steps forward and introduces himself as chad and suddenly i'm in my next dream

in this dream i was at my school orientation except that it was set up like a fair or something because each teacher had a stall full of stuff and i went up to one stall and it was one of my teachers and she was teaching about aquatic mammals but she told me (and i was still with whatshisface from the last dream) that she'd really majored in mythical horses
then i gave her something before having this weird vision that i was a silver/mauve dragon and i was climbing up a pile of other dark purple dragons in the moonlight

then i was in a barn and there was this little boy talking about ancient horseshoes and showing me some that a huge white horse was wearing . . . lots of horse references
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

ok yes, i know that i've been slacking off but for a couple weeks the dreams stopped and after that they got kind of personal and i felt funny sharing them but they're getting back to normal (or at least as normal as dreams can be) so i'll probably be posting a lot again

i had one last night but i dont remember it completely . . . just that it was very long and more in sync than other dreams if that makes sense? there were less random 'Poof! now i'm in this place! oh wait! now i'm in that place!' things. the dream seemed to go on pretty seamlessly if you can understand what i mean

what little i remember has to do with fairies and evil pixies and a pixie that was actually an unknown angel
and something about being in a grocery store . . . and rogues? i'm not sure . . .

also a couple of days ago (this really scared me at the time and this part int a dream), i was just walking through the kitchen and my sister was in the other room watching TV (she'd actually just taken the laptop away from me) and suddenly it felt like the back of my throat was on fire around the tonsil area (i wasn't sick by the way) and it felt kind of like that moment right before you throw up except that i couldn't throw up so i run up the stairs to the bathroom because i have no idea whats happening and by now my eyes are tearing up a lot. i drank some faucet water to try and help but it didnt do anything so i kneel over the toilet because i have no idea if i'm going to throw up or if there was something wrong with me or what and saliva is just welling in my mouth at a ridiculous rate and my eyes are watering up so much that i cant even see a thing except one big blur
after a few minutes it faded and i was able to clean up a little but i was just so filled with panic

any thoughts besides that i'm going insane?
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

ok so i had a dream last night but i cant remember it too well
the most i remember is that i was watching a woman when a bird came and told the woman its name
then later, it came to me and it had to say something specific to me to prov e that it was an act of love(? i dont understand either) and ihad to say something back to prove that i understood . . . i wish i remembered more
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

ok no dreams today
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

yes, i know i've been doing absolutely HORRIBLE with keeping up with this but i've tried to keep track of stuff (not very well, but i tried)
anyways i remember 3 dreams i had lately, one i had last night, the others a bit ago
the one i had last night was extremely vivid and i had the image that i was in medivial times (at least with fancy castles and monarchs) and i was rioting against the new queen - she was very young i remember, but still my age in the dream (about 16) and someone (she was a grandmotherly woman) gave me a sword and i went into the castle to try to kill the new queen, except the guard, a boy again around my age, maybe a bit older, pushed the new queen into a different room and closed the door on her so that it was just me and him, and i knew that he was going to kill me, since it was his job and everything, except that he let me go, and when i asked why he'd gone against his queen, he answered "maybe the queen isn't the right queen" and i had the feeling that he meant that i was the right queen, and i escaped down a hallway and tossed the sword i had out of the window into a patch of bamboo right next to where the grandmotherly woman from before was and the woman gave me a machete this time, but then my alarm clock went off

except that yes, i woke up, turned the alarm off, and ate, but i was still dreaming if that makes sense? i could still see what was supposed to be happening; i could see myself going after the new queen again, this time with the machete, and this time the same guard stops me and actually starts to fight me, and he's better then me at fighting-much much better, but he keeps missing the chance to really harm me on purpose, even though he's so much stronger

tomorrow ill write down the other 2 dreams i remember
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

yes, i know i've been doing absolutely HORRIBLE with keeping up with this but i've tried to keep track of stuff (not very well, but i tried)
anyways i remember 3 dreams i had lately, one i had last night, the others a bit ago
the one i had last night was extremely vivid and i had the image that i was in medivial times (at least with fancy castles and monarchs) and i was rioting against the new queen - she was very young i remember, but still my age in the dream (about 16) and someone (she was a grandmotherly woman) gave me a sword and i went into the castle to try to kill the new queen, except the guard, a boy again around my age, maybe a bit older, pushed the new queen into a different room and closed the door on her so that it was just me and him, and i knew that he was going to kill me, since it was his job and everything, except that he let me go, and when i asked why he'd gone against his queen, he answered "maybe the queen isn't the right queen" and i had the feeling that he meant that i was the right queen, and i escaped down a hallway and tossed the sword i had out of the window into a patch of bamboo right next to where the grandmotherly woman from before was and the woman gave me a machete this time, but then my alarm clock went off

except that yes, i woke up, turned the alarm off, and ate, but i was still dreaming if that makes sense? i could still see what was supposed to be happening; i could see myself going after the new queen again, this time with the machete, and this time the same guard stops me and actually starts to fight me, and he's better then me at fighting-much much better, but he keeps missing the chance to really harm me on purpose, even though he's so much stronger

tomorrow ill write down the other 2 dreams i remember
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

im sorry ive neglected this again...buty i actually do remember one of the two above dreams so here we go

so lets zoom back to midiviel times again except now im a princess and one of my best friends is a peasent andcould do small magic and we played at her grandmothers house who read tarot
after we played we ran around the market but my friend wasnt allowed to say my name because no one was supposed to know that i was there
thenthis is where it starts to get weird
i convinced my friend to come sneak into a topsecret gov facility and when we got inside it was maze

i will finish this later
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

once again im sorry i havent been updating this but i had a really vivid long dream last night and i feel like should write it down

in the dream i was in this huge tunnel system and there were two groups of people trying to find something in them and they were coming into the tunnels through different entries
i remember the group id been part of was gathered in this hue cavern and there were a few huge trees growing out of the rock and there was this one girl climbing the trees like a monkey
then i went over to where the leaders of the group were and they were talking about how they could find a way past the rooms they were stuck in and then i got this flash of this really ancient room made of stone with two large stone troughs. one was holding fire but it was covered by a stone slab and at first i thought the other was water because the first image i got was blue but then i realized that it was some sort of liquid lightning or something along those lines. i could still here the people talking and what one woman said was that they could go through this room if only it was light enough. they need more light.
then some sort of gas started coming into the tunnels and everyone started screaming and running but when i got close to the mouth of the tunnel i realized that it was decorated like a church and there were lots of priests there but they were running too
Then, something happened and i was suddenly at this tiny beachside town with a little dock and lots of stalls and the like and i was looking for a woman who owned a stall and there was something about france and the stall that i dont quite remember. So i found her stall and it was covered in these complex symbols that were mixes of fleur de lis and celtic knots along with sketches of womens' faces and there was a little paper sign that had a picture of the woman i was looking for and it said that she was missing
so i turned around and suddenly the woman was right there, coming out of a building and she looked like she was somewhat hispanic with darker skin and really long, kind of bushy wavy black hair. She looked really surprised to see me but also like she was expecting me. She smiled this strange kind of challenging smile as if she was daring me to come after her and started sprinting across the beach. I raced after her and we were about even until she jumped into the water and started swimming faster than i could run and she pulled ahead. I kept running but the sand was getting looser and harder to push off of and i was slowing down. Then, i started running closer to where the waves were reaching the shore, even though i felt nervous about doing so for some reason, but i started to be able to move faster so i kept close to the water, even though i felt like it was a bad idea. I just had the overwhelming need to beat this woman. After a few minutes, she jumped out of the water and she was somehow now a lot younger and had blonde hair and these big innocent blue eyes and she was giggling as she rand alongside me and it was the strangest high pitched little girl giggle. We were still running side by side, neither one of us beating the other when i woke up

If anyone could offer some sort of insight on this dream, i'd appreciate it because i can't help but to feel like it's somehow related to a couple of my other dreams(the white buffalo dream and the dream i shared with my friend)

Also, is it relevant that i fell asleep wearing a Thunderbird pendant?

Return to “Dream Journals”