Gizmo's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
ShinobiGizmo

Gizmo's Dream Journal

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm
First dream last night,
i was in a class room doing some group activity, girls vs guys. Can't remember what we were sorting out. The teacher instructor could control heat? She took rope and used her mind to make it a fiery rope. She would toss one end to end of us, it didn't burn our hands. But one guy intercepted a toss and tried to grab on the rope like george of the jungle, we all smelt the smoke of his clothes. Teacher quickly pinned him and put out the fire. End dream.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 pm
Second dream last night,
i was at my old house on Biscayne. House i lived in from july 2007 to may 2010. I laid in my bed in the hallway bedroom. I fell asleep in it. Dreamt i was horny. I woke up to my ex gf / best friend lying beside me. Telling me how she had sex with me while i slept. I couldn't remember her being there. Or having sex with her. I was puzzled. We both got up out of bed, walked around the house. I started to worry about my current gf. I was like where is she? Why isnt she here? End dream.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm
Third, and final dream of last night.
Biscayne house. I was waiting at my bus stop. Two guys and a girl came. I remember dropping all my stuff and trying to gather it. My stuff just disappeared. The three people were walking away, so i followed them.
Next scene blank, don't know what happened.
Suddenly, i am in my room. The girl is there too. She's lying on my bed. Clothes on, mind you. She was on top of the comforter and texting to her bf. She told me about how she was tired of having to obey him. I told her she has free will. And since she looked sad, i asked if she'd like for me to cuddle her. She said no. I took no offense. I played guitar hero instead. Her bf and his friend were next door at a cookout. They did not know she was over here. She randomly said she had to leave, and hugged me. As she hugged me, i had a flash of a vision. (i was in her bf's body and point of view... I was, or he was forcibly grabbing her from behind around the waist and raping her.) She seen the funny look on my face that i g
Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:37 pm
That i gave her and so she asked if i were mad at her for leaving. I shook my head no. I said i was just thinking too much and confused. I walked with her out. I watched the two of them carefully, her and her bf. I wasnt sure if i could trust what i had seen. Was it the past already happened? Was it the future about to happen? I made accidental eye contact with her bf. It was like he suddenly knew that i knew. He jerked her arm and dragged her to his car. I followed, at a distance. I took a shortcut, climbed a fence and hopped over. I see their car with an ambulance and blood running down the street towards the sewer drain. Someone was being taken to Emergency. I instinct that it was the girl. I followed the bf to a house intended to hurt him.
Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:48 pm
I crept up the house. All animals seem to love me. A white dog leapt over his gate excitedly to greet me. I scooped the cute dog up in both my arms, he licked my face all over. I gave him my love and placed him back over where he belonged. I told him to stay there like a good boy. He sat and barked in protest but stayed. Then he buried his nose in his paws and whined. I placed my index finger to lips and shushed him. I continued to creep up on the house where the bf was. I went around to the front and off to the right side. I saw him walking around the corner! Quick, i hid! There was a blue tarp draped over something nearby so i hid there. He came over, kicking in frustration. Unaware of my hiding there, he didnt know he was kicking me
Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 pm
In the ribs. Bruising them. Really painful. It was hard to keep quiet so my presence would not be discovered. He finally stopped kicking and went back around the corner. I knew i had to leave. I intended to get away, get home and get to hospital to check on the girl. And heck, check on myself. I slither out from under the tarp. Uh oh! He heard me and catched a glimpse of me. Started chasing me. I took off running for my dear life not even once looking back over my shoulder. End dream.
ShinobiGizmo

Re: Gizmo's Dream Journal

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 pm
The only dream i remember having last night,
it was me, my mom, Lori (my mom's best friend from high school who is into real estate and a lawyer), and Shannon (my gf). We were at Lori's. I fought with my mom to get on facebook. Shannon was on a computer somewhere. Lori and Mom were downstairs on couches. I went upstairs to find Lori's cats. (in real life, Lori only has one.) she had a bunch in different sizes, ages, and colors. Evidently, the day before in this dream, i had a robotic red cat that didn't like me. It kept biting my hand. Well, i went upstairs, this robotic cat was put on a leash. And it was surrounded by a bunch of grey kittens. Robot cat was being strangely nice to me. Then, 1 by 1, 1 after another, the grey kittens started falling to their death on the wooden floor downstairs. I cried hysterically in the dream. End dream.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm
First, i dreamt of staying at the Martinez family with my ex Bree. She got them liking her more. They gave her Taco Bell but tried to force me to eat an onion. I threw it at Bree and called her a btch.
2nd, on a bus with Britty and Taylor Phibbs. I think my dad was the driver.
3rd, i was in some house where there was a gathering of ferret pet owners. They were watching Lilo and Stitch.
4th, i was in a parking lot with a group of people. There was a game show of would you kill for money, they'd ask 2 people about each other. In the parking lot, i'd seen an ex convict with his gf in some creamy purple glossy small sporty car. Gf & him became next contestants. For $188 he'd kill her. For $1,000sum she'd kill him. You wait to see who killed who. Looks like the chick is walking away. After the show, i got alone with her, i wanted to know how she could kill her own lover. She took off her wig and peeled a corner of her face off, it was the bf.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
5th dream, was actually supposed to be after my dream about Bree, but i just remembered it. I went into some room packing my things out from under a bed, crying. When out of nowhere, my current gf Shannon appeared...and we crawled under the bed. She pointed at a list of things that were scrawled on bottom of mattress. She was trying to comfort me. (i wish i could remember it all... It was cute and comical.) Something about... I know she's hurt you and left you behind, but you don't have to leave me behind. That's all i remember. There were references to horoscope signs and AC/DC.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:14 pm
1st, i was in a toy world. I could morph into anything and make copies of me. I only remember there being a weirdly eel shaped fish, scorpions, and 2 dinosaurs.
2, there were 2 airplanes, and the bottoms would give out. When that happen, you had group together and onto these ropes and hold on til landed safely. It was like parachuting i guess.
3rd, i'm in a town with bunch of people for some event. Fireworks and cannons going off. Black dude, and couple i hung out with. I had 2 bags of green on me. I asked if they wanted to light up. And i showed them what i had. Black dude was all for it. The couple was skeptical, thinking i was trying to "get" with the girl. I told her that was not my intention at all. I told them both i respected them. I was only offering for them to enjoy the event more. I thought they understood. I went to pack a bowl. They took my bags and blew my herb out onto the ground. Me and the black dude was like whats your problem, whyd you do that? End dream. I woke up mad as hell!

Edited for content.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am
I dreamt i was in a small town. I was in a school classroom with my current gf Shannon. We sat in desks beside each other. The teacher taught math to other students but taught history to shannon. Taught nothing to me, i was just there. Shannon left to somewhere. I laid my head on the desk...lift it up, she was gone. I found my cell phone in the desk so i tried to sneakily text her. I pulled my hand out and dry dead bits of my skin were hangin off... Which aggravated me so i bit it off and spit it out on the floor. School day ended. Don't know which bus to get on but somehow i make it home. Next day, shannon and i back at school. But hiding away in a classroom. And some guy is watching over the door, making sure teachers don't come in? We were goofing off, singing and dancing to an ipod. I brushed shannon's hair then she went to change her clothes in a closet. The guy i figured out was jealous of me. He called cop on me. I got arrested, thrown onto my stomach and dragged out backwards. I puked on the floor
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 am
I am in the military on some mission to protect these group of kidd in some foreign country...i think i'm in India. I'm watching 20 or so kids all around me. Then, i black out. I wake up on the floor in a house, dizzy..dazed. The edges of my vision blurred. I feel hungry and parched. I stumble along hoping for some kind of familiarity. A family is around me but they don't seem to pay me no mind. A kid approaches me. He wonders how i'm dealing. Says he is the one who saved me. That only he is aware i'm now a vampire? He tries to give me a tour around. We stop in a downstairs bathroom. He tells me i need to eat, my eyes are turning red? He press his wrist to my lips. There's a rush. Suddenly i am a nother vampire in c.a. I see Spike from Buffy. He's attacked some kind of lawyer, writing in her blood on the wall.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:54 am
I am at Biscayne. Shera, my grandmother on mom's side, picks me up along with Caroline, a friend of Jamie's. We are in a car, headed somewhere. But suddenly, in my head, i'm elsewhere. I'm with Moemoe, 1 of my best friends, and someone else. It could've been JessicaMcCoy or Amy. I'm laying in a hotel bed. I keep looking at my 2 friends wanting their blood, so i must've been a vamp again. And they keep going in out the bathroom. I'm suddenly with Shera and Caroline again. We are in a house and i am on a couch. Confused as hell, i try to explain my 'dream' or what i seen in my head. Shera keeps interrupting me. I have to start over 3x before i get frustrated. I yell at her to please stfu! Next thing i know, i am at Biscayne. Back yard, i am closest to Mom. Shera is whining, blah blah blah, making up exaggerated big deal shiz about me. I go inside and put in a load of laundry. Shera leaves without a bye, it doesn't bother me.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 pm
1st, i was in high school in some class. Sitting in the front. I was dating my ex Alabama Brittany who was sitting across from me on my right. Some boyish girl nicknamed 'James' sat beside me to my left. And some other girl named Miranda?..or Ali sat in back row. There was a full class but those were the chicks i knew. I flirted with them all? Or was dating them all at once. Idk. I gave B my zipup hoodie. M i got on my knees and hugged around waist. J i took by the hand and ran off with for lunch. We found cafe1 but decided to go to the other 2 cafes. Somehow i lost J on the way. She just poofed. There was a memorial for a rotc kid who died. There was some other death, Bill Clinton and a mini him was there. Since they were nervous about something, i offered to shake their hands. I then noticed their faces looked shiny and plastic.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm
2nd, i lived in some hotel lookin apartment complex that shared premises with a nursing home. I do not know who i lived with. I watched some kids play basketball in parking lot. I found a friend of mine, Rickey Martinez. Another friend, Kitty picked me up. Somehow i had alcohol shots in math class? Then Kitty and i went to some place with a group. They ate. I sat there. We left. I got out a quarter and thought i was gettin a big bouncy ball but instead it was a huge ball of gum that i had to bite into to fit in my mouth. I got back home. Witnessed my ex/best friend Jamie lived on the top floor. Couple dys later, i seen a group with her. I followed. It was my 2 sisters, mom, grandmom and 2 chicks she hired.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 am
For some reason, i was running a streak of having blurry memory on recalling dreams for a little while there... But i remember last night's...
I was at some building. There were 2 white plastic folding tables long as the room horizonaltally. They had guns lined up. I picked up some and shot off 1 bullet each. Til i knocked a wall with 1 gun. I put it back down and apologized profusely when approached by an asian lady who worked there. Told her i was just testing it out. Then, she showed me over to a cage of 3 rabbits. They were kinda rainbow on tops of their heads and on the bodies. 1, was mainly black. 1 was mainly blonde. 3rd one was a half half.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 am
my other dream- mom threw a party of some sort at our biscayne house. My peoples were downstairs, hers upstairs. My friend, Kelsie told me to do some dance by that chick who sing that one song, "this time baby, i'll be bulletproof". So i did the dance and she laughed her butt off. I went downstairs to hang out. Everyone was dressed in some kind of costume? Some dark tanned guy tried to give me some pink thing..but he kept poking it in my eye and it hurt. I told him so and told him to stop. But he didn't. I got mad. I punched him repeatedly.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Other day ago, I dreamt I was in a school. I witnessed outside of a body, some muscular looking guy slaughter and basically over kill people in a room with a machine gun? He spun around the room spraying bullets, for 5 spins. Then, I was in some body suddenly as I was walking down a hall. I was watching this guy kill people through a Youtube video. I got disgusted and turned it off. I entered a door and saw this very same murderer at the very end of the hallway. My eyes bulged. I gasped. I quickly turned on my heels and ran the other way. I heard the guy in pursuit after me, I don't know what for. I assumed he wanted to kill me. (But now, thinking about it... it could've just been he wanted to know why I looked at him and ran.) I woke up as I was trying to jump down a flight of stairs.

Last night, I dreamt I was on a computer. I "uploaded" something.... more like download. But it was called "upload" in my dream. So, I "uploaded" something and a baby ferret showed up on my desk. I took him everywhere with me. I would hold him close to me in my jacket or shirt over my shoulder and neck.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

I dreamt i was at my great-grandparents house in Va Beach before ggm died and ggf sold it. Ggf Daddy Spunk was a Marine veteran in my dream. Momma Anne spoke so many Marine terms, some I knew from MCJROTC. There was a party or feast or family reunion of some type going on. The people in the kitchen refused to give me food. I went outside to the porch. There were 2 chicks out that were more nicer to me. I got distracted by noticing a celebrity next door. I remember seeing her in a movie i loved.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

She caught my eye and held eye contact as she walked over to me. I met her halfway where the fence between our yards were. I acted as if i were under hypnosis or something. I was swooning. Not in love, but a hardcore crush. She invited me to her place, i think. If not, she invited me to something. She took my hand and led the way. When we walked to this place, into the room, i saw Bree(my ex who i was with 16 months). I immediately dropped Amanda's hand(i think celebrity introduced herself as that). I don't know if i was dating bree or not. I sat next to Amanda on the floor, on her side furthest from Bree. They were playing Spin the Bottle. A talked to me directly behind her hand leaning into my ear. I went to say something back, using my hand as well but i saw Bree looking over at me. I stopped in mid-sentence, looked shocked and wiped my mouth. I think bree thought i kissed A. She took a turn at Spin the Bottle to kiss someone and get back at me. I saw her kiss some nasty dorky guy.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

A took my hand and we walked away from there. She asked me what was up with that chick. I said something about how being with Bree, she doesn't give you space. And that i needed that. Some of A's walked up and would greet her as Jamie. That confused me. I decided to not ask about it. Then, i was alone in a room suddenly. I dont know where all the people went. It was an echo-y dark wide empty spaced room, bare walls and floor. Ghost-like forms entered down through the ceiling. I think there could've been up to 5. And, they were all A. It looked like A in 5 different movie roles. They swirled around me. I backed up into a corner, confused. Not sure if they meant to scare or harm me any. A door opened and light came on. Tim, Mom, Jamie came in and these ghosts disappeared.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Mom & Tim wanted to know where I had been. I ran up to Jamie, hugged her and asked Why she left me by myself for. She looked at me funny but didn't say anything. Idk what the next scene consist. But somehow i find out that A is dead and a ghost and i become frightened of her. Which, makes A mad at me. She tells me she knew i was once attracted to her when we first met and so why did i have to let the fact that she's dead/ghost scare me off. There's a scene where Jamie lies still naked on a couch and some other chick Heather is clothed lying on the coffee table. They both lie on their backs. I don't understand what is going on. Except, i see a disgusting big pile of worms behind the couch. I scoot the worms away in separate piles down the hall, and then i stomp on them. I think its that ghost chick and i think i am getting rid of her by stomping the worms. I come back. Jamie is gone. Heather is naked and wrapped in towels.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

I ask Heather why she is naked. She opens her eyes, frowns and says she isn't. I nod towards her body and say Yes, she is. She looks down confused and blushes, tries to hide herself. I don't know what happens, but suddenly i am with Mom and Tim. Tim is driving a school bus. We have 3 dogs- a big golden retriever, a big black doberman and a big dalmation. And by big, i mean like great dane sized or jacob size from twilight.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Been slacking lately... I know.
I dreamt of being in a house with my gf next door to my mom. Our house started to sway. It fell on Mom's. Gf and I fell through. My gf clung to me and pissed on us both, out of fright. My grandmother Shera witnessed us falling through the ceilings.
2nd- i dreamt of 2 people having sex? Dude(whose point of view i was in) asked for the girl to tell him his name. She said, "Kyle, Kyle"
3rd...i was with my ex Nikki Hodges?(who i only dated for a day) We were at some neach house? I think she was laying out tanning. She took off her bikini top flashing me. Walked out towards the beach with a friend and towel wrapped around her. Turning around, she became my current gf? Spectators laughed, she got embarrassed. I ran out to her and hugged her in my arms. Told her to forget about them.

Return to “Dream Journals”